KC Needs Hockey
    KC Needs Hockey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Just some Smucks Picks

I have had a pretty solid NFL run this year and always seem to have a good years only in NFL though not good at MLB or NHL thats for sure I will gladly tail the smarter people in those sports. I will start this thread with a play that I feel really strong on even before I see any line movements.

Play- Houston +5.5.
    Reason- The line throughout the week has moved from 5-6 even though most movement will be done tomorrow after tonight's game I feel vegas thinks that line is right were it should. There is no Dallas Clark which is a huge blow from Peyton Manning, Dallas creates mismatches and has always been there when Manning needs a check down. The Colts have not shown any ability to stop the run and Foster will continue to have his break out season again. And finally the Drunken punter?!? The Colts have one of the best punters in the league and has be superb at pinning offenses inside the 5. He will not be playing tomorrow however after a one game suspension for public intoxication. The Colts had to sign Jeremy Kapinos of the streets. The colts have been thinned down in special teams and this is just another notch on the belt. All these advantages will keep the game close. I actually like the Texans here but there is one thing I have learned in years of NFL betting; Never bet the ML against P. Manning!!! So the play here is Houston I will putting 5 Units down. That is a huge, huge bet for me normally I bet 1 or 2 units just really like this play tomorrow.

Zawg24
    Zawg24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't forget that Johnson and Daniels are still not 100% healthy. Have to take INDY at home. I would wish you good luck but I have money on INDY how about this... GL the rest of the year after 2morrow night!

KC Needs Hockey

Be your own person just thought I would start a thread having a good run and would like to share it even though Pitt. just lost me two units to make my sunday a wash could have been up about 3.6 units Saints played well though O well.

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by Zawg24 View Post
    Don't forget that Johnson and Daniels are still not 100% healthy. Have to take INDY at home. I would wish you good luck but I have money on INDY how about this... GL the rest of the year after 2morrow night!

Johnson and Daniels are as Healthy as they can be mid season

Meaning that they will not be in a better spot the rest of the year....

Also Daniels has done nothing but improve over the last 6 games.

The only thing that worries me is Daniels is looking for his first TD

But if you wanna know what the Key is to the Texans winning this game straight up

Arian Foster will have a full 1st string line (76 on the left is coming back) Duane Brown is back after being out 4 weeks this WILL improve the run game

Steve Slaton will no longer be the primary target for Kick Returns and Kickoffs Jacoby Jones will be taking a greater share of that.

Collie is Out
    Addai ????? Not sure but he prob not 100%
    Dallas Clark Out
    and I believe they have a lineman and DB or LB out as well

Yes can Manning win it??????? Have they won 14 of 16 Matchups?

Did they miss OT Last year in indy because of a missed FG and a blown call on a fumble OB on the 2 YRD

Did the Texans beat the colts this year opening day when they were both at 100% heath

Unless you can connivence me that Indy is going to make the game Vs the Texans their Super Bowl then.....

TEXANS +6
    GAME UNDER
    TEXANS ML
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KC Needs Hockey

KC Needs Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by JosephPavs View Post
    Johnson and Daniels are as Healthy as they can be mid season

Meaning that they will not be in a better spot the rest of the year....

Also Daniels has done nothing but improve over the last 6 games.

The only thing that worries me is Daniels is looking for his first TD

But if you wanna know what the Key is to the Texans winning this game straight up

Arian Foster will have a full 1st string line (76 on the left is coming back) Duane Brown is back after being out 4 weeks this WILL improve the run game

Steve Slaton will no longer be the primary target for Kick Returns and Kickoffs Jacoby Jones will be taking a greater share of that.

Collie is Out
    Addai ????? Not sure but he prob not 100%
    Dallas Clark Out
    and I believe they have a lineman and DB or LB out as well

Yes can Manning win it??????? Have they won 14 of 16 Matchups?

Did they miss OT Last year in indy because of a missed FG and a blown call on a fumble OB on the 2 YRD

Did the Texans beat the colts this year opening day when they were both at 100% heath

Unless you can connivence me that Indy is going to make the game Vs the Texans their Super Bowl then.....

TEXANS +6
    GAME UNDER
    TEXANS ML

Not so sure on the ML like I said I have a golden rule against putting the ML against Manning and I really dont know if this will turn into a shoot out. The one thing that I really feel good on is the spread, notice I didn't say I'm sure of our I guarantee because nothing is sure or guaranteed in this game. I like your logic and analysis very nice giving you a thumbs up there

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by KC Needs Hockey View Post

Not so sure on the ML like I said I have a golden rule against putting the ML against Manning and I really dont know if this will turn into a shoot out. The one thing that I really feel good on is the spread, notice I didn't say I'm sure of our I guarantee because nothing is sure or guaranteed in this game. I like your logic and analysis very nice giving you a thumbs up there

If you are going to play the Texans line might as well put the under with it small on the side.... If Texans are going to stay with the colts they need to jump right away and then RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN the ball killing the clock that tied with mannings high completion rate kills the clock really quick

KC Needs Hockey

This is true might have to make a small play. Maybe do two units on the under and five on the Hou. Line. Really need to hit this tonight had a bland Sunday would like to have some money for next week lol!!!

Zawg24
    Zawg24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok you guys win. I will play Hou. but still dont feel great about it only going to put a dollar bill on it. If your right will be following your thread closer!

KC Needs Hockey

Half Time looks horrible for Houston big time trouble.

AndyCapper
    AndyCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would like to see KC get a hockey team as well. Is there enough interest there for a team?

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

KC needs Arthur Bryants to open a location near me