swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

POD for Boo Day

Looked at a few games today. One stands out and should be an easy winner today. Sea vrs Oak has two teams going in different directions. Sea has struggled on "O" however, they are due for a breakout game. If you look at past history, Sea has put points up on Oak with little problems. Da raiders are playing well both on "O" and "D". Raiders "O" will put up points today as well as special teams and "D" will also put up a few points today. Not too sure who may win this game outright bit I have capped this game to be in the 50 ish total points.

DA POD:

OVER 1st Half

OVER 41 (game)

I have split my bankroll and going ALL IN on this game.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY!!!!!!

Swaindexter

tbond10
    tbond10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't know about all-in type game, but I'm on the over 41 as well... the only over/under I'm on today (so far). Good Luck!

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

parlay that with my pod, buy the Chargers down to -3 and gl.

swaindexter

Thanks for the posts guys.

TBond, it is a "All In" for me due to I see a major error on the line.

Head_Strong: Like SD as well. Rivers way over due for a dam good game. ( Have Rivers in my fant Lge)

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2531

I think Seattle ML is the play here...Oakland hasn't won 2 in a row in a decade. BOL

swaindexter

kidkonggolf: Be care full with the SeaChickems on the money line. I live in the Seattle area for the last few years. I have heard nothing but about the Seahawks here . Bottom line is the Seahawks are not very good and still in a rebuilding mode. Raiders are playimg much netter right now...Good luck!!