Hou
    Tenn

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

IND -5.5
    JAC + 6.5
    SD -3 (-.5)

In that order. Check Mannings record following a bye. Check Mannings stats for revenge games. Check IND avg margin of victory following a bye. DAL season is done. SD sports the #1 overall offense and #1 overall defense. Over the passed few years they always start out slow then hit the gas. They are due.

BOL with whatever you choose.

castle
    castle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Tenn @ SD is a crazy game. I agree with SpreadSniper saying that SD is due but I'm not sure if I'd put even a Unit on the game because Tenn is no joke themselves. Just not enough value either way. Looks like a real fight and probably going to be a real close game 3-7 point Win margin by the winning team. San Diego loves beating themselves with the turnovers and the deciding factor in this game is all on how they decide to play.

Jac @ Dallas is the same shit. Cowboys beating the Cowboys. Kitna will be better than last week but he's still not that great. If I had to run with it, I'd take Jac.

Hou @ Indi looks to be a good game. Even with Dallas Clark out I don't see Houston being able to keep up with the Colts offense. I would and probably will take the Colts -5.5 after I do a bit more looking over the game.

Good luck with your choice.

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    Tenn @ SD is a crazy game. I agree with SpreadSniper saying that SD is due but I'm not sure if I'd put even a Unit on the game because Tenn is no joke themselves. Just not enough value either way. Looks like a real fight and probably going to be a real close game 3-7 point Win margin by the winning team. San Diego loves beating themselves with the turnovers and the deciding factor in this game is all on how they decide to play.

Jac @ Dallas is the same shit. Cowboys beating the Cowboys. Kitna will be better than last week but he's still not that great. If I had to run with it, I'd take Jac.

Hou @ Indi looks to be a good game. Even with Dallas Clark out I don't see Houston being able to keep up with the Colts offense. I would and probably will take the Colts -5.5 after I do a bit more looking over the game.

Good luck with your choice.
    Indy will have Clark collie and addi a dt and another defensive player out injured

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Easiest game appears to be Dallas, then the over in Indy.

San Diego owns Tennessee, wouldn't be surprised if their season starts Sunday and they cover that line.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I like indy and the indy over myself

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    I like indy and the indy over myself
    How do you beat Indy?

A great run game...

What team is rushing very well?

Running the ball = over or under?

daniell
    daniell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, it's time Chargers win game or 2 and Titans' streak ends this week.