Imawinner21
    Imawinner21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit Lions

think this is a great spot for Detroit to pick up a win coming off a bye week facing to me what is a very unimpressive redskins team which they beat last yr in detroit 19-14 i think detroit will take advantage of the last ranked pass defense of washington and also this will be back to back road gms for the redskins which after there bye there going to play Philly which im sure mcnabb would love to sweep his old team and might be looking ahead,also home team in this series is 7-2 ats... Take detroit here and hope stafford doesnt gift wrap 4 picks to Dangelo hall like some other overrated qb

johnson
    johnson's Avatar Become A Pro!

why not; skins ain't that good; like DET this week

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Mike Shanahan not surprised by underdog odds against Detroit

10.28.2010 09:22 AM Printer Friendly

Washington at Detroit -2.5 O/U 44

Washington Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan had these comments to say regarding his team being installed as an underdog for Sunday's game at Detroit.

"... And you take a look at the direction their team's [Detroit] going and how they've played, that's one of the reasons why we're an underdog going into the game."

Shanahan does not need to remind the Redskins that they are facing an improved Lions team and that they are underdogs, but "I think it's reality," he said. "If you need that to motivate you then something's wrong, but you need to bring it to somebody's attention that we're underdogs going into the game. It's not like we're 14-point favorites."

Imawinner21

redskins

what do you think he's going to say ;im shocked that were underdogs detroits a terrible team we should be favored by 14?

hokieskins1
    hokieskins1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

How are the Redskins unimpressive? They have wins against Dallas, Green Bay, Philadelphia, and Chicago so far. They've been able to come up big when they needed it to

Imawinner21

there unimpressive because if you look a lil deeper in those game they've been very fortunate if dallas would act like they was a professional football team they dont run that play before the half and give up a fumble for a td and they win the game.Redskins did come out strong against philly but micheal vick was on the verge of bringing the eagles back from the early hole they were in,fortunate vick got hurt ,against chicago cutler gave away the game with crucial picks when they were in scoring position redskin had 17 pts in that game and 7 were from a pk six,There ranked 23rd in pts scored 21st in rushing,31st in total yds allowed , 31st in passing yds allowed and 20th vs the rush.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Detroit beat Washington 19-14 last year???

Washington won 4 games last year
    Washington has already won 4 games

Washington's coach was Jim Zorn... Historically inept
    Washington's QB was Jason Campbell... a below average backup QB that can't win

Washington now has the 3rd best coach in the NFL
    Washington now has a top 10 qb
    Washington's offensive line has improved
    - These facts alone improve the heck out of them...

Matt Stafford is coming back from injury, will he be a little off?

Buy the hook and take washington with the fg

letitburn
    letitburn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Imawinner21 View Post
    what do you think he's going to say ;im shocked that were underdogs detroits a terrible team we should be favored by 14?
    lions

retazo
    retazo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been a lions fan for 20+ years and I gotta tell you guys you should stay away from this game altogether. With a gun to my head, I'd pick Detroit but this franchise is in constant chaos, the head coach is an idiot. I like the physical game that the lions defense is bringing this year although they give too many big plays. And let's not forget that the redskins throughout my lifetime have ALWAYS whooped up on us even when they were supposed to be bad. If we won against them last year that is a little unnerving to me. I really like the under, though. Stafford is being rushed off an injury and the skins haven't been firing on all cylinders offensively. At any rate, good luck to you

TT77
    TT77's Avatar Become A Pro!

think this is a great spot for Detroit to pick up a win coming off a bye week facing to me what is a very unimpressive redskins team which they beat last yr in detroit 19-14 i think detroit will take advantage of the last ranked pass defense of washington and also this will be back to back road gms for the redskins which after there bye there going to play Philly which im sure mcnabb would love to sweep his old team and might be looking ahead,also home team in this series is 7-2 ats... Take detroit here and hope stafford doesnt gift wrap 4 picks to Dangelo hall like some other overrated qb

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

lions seem like the play here for sure.

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

love detroit here

shanahan aint a good coach anymore his time has passed him by

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bogart45
    Bogart45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4509

I agree, I'll be taking Det -2.5 in this one.

hothandsmgee
    hothandsmgee's Avatar Become A Pro!

considering how close theyve been all year with losses, I think with stafford back theyle get the win.

Imawinner21

i think detroit has a good shot in this game,This is back to back road games for redskins,vs a team coming off a bye week,

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I say McNabb is the better QB and I don't consider him a top 10 QB, more like top 20.

Both the Redskins and Bears had poor offensive lines, that's why last week I bet the under and won.

zoso11871
    zoso11871's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2334

I'm going with the over in this one.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Underachieving Lions coming off the bye at home against the overachieving Redskins. People are getting fooled, Detroit is easy.