LastSonKal-El
    LastSonKal-El's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think the giants are gonna win, however, i got the cowboys -2.5 1st half, and over 22, the cowgirls will go with the lead at half time, and do what they do best in the 2nd half, CHOKE!!!!!!!!!! GL to all

CougarSports
    CougarSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's add to the humor.. Believe it or not, when Cowboys were up 10-0 in 1st quarter, we get on the phone with Vegas immediately, they said, "no worries, we just want to get those Cowboys backers wet & horny, then screw them in the ass later in the game" LOL.

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by CougarSports View Post
    Let's add to the humor.. Believe it or not, when Cowboys were up 10-0 in 1st quarter, we get on the phone with Vegas immediately, they said, "no worries, we just want to get those Cowboys backers wet & horny, then screw them in the ass later in the game" LOL.
    hahaha, high 5 to you and your phone buddy!

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

When is your next phone call?

supergo523
    supergo523's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wish i had seen your post before the cowboy game, cougar. where do you post your ncaaf plays? i would definitely like to get your reads before placing my bets. BOL!

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Nice call Cougar. I had the Giants and over last night as well.

Btw to posters who thought that Jared Allen was going to make a difference in the packer game, had you seen any of his previous games this season? Jarius Wynn had more impact than Allen.

CougarSports
    CougarSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by supergo523 View Post
    i wish i had seen your post before the cowboy game, cougar. where do you post your ncaaf plays? i would definitely like to get your reads before placing my bets. BOL!
    I post ncaaf plays in college football forum. I'll call him up soon. No worries!

First 12