MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green bay packers host the minnesota vikings

MY RECORD AFTER WEEK #6 [6-2-1] Winning last two games Jets by +3 and Titans -3 .....I bet one game A week, [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offence analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win,[Iam pressing this week after a win from last week] I will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once ???[ I wonder who said that ??//lol] More Bets You Make in any given week of play, like ...Parlays,Over and under's on a game with the a team?? or whatever??with These Bookmakers .. Your percentage to win is cut in half

Adrian Peterson is once again proving to be one of the best as he has 533 yards and four touchdowns in just five games as the Vikings still look for the third down back to replace the departed Chester Taylor. Percy Harvin is leading the team in receptions with 20 and three touchdowns but Randy Moss is quickly working his way in with nine catches in two games and also occupying defenders to open things up elsewhere The Minnesota Vikings need a win last Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys and whie it was a battle, they got the job done and might have saved their season, at least for the short term. With 11 games left to go, the Vikings have some time to work with but they can't get buried too far as just in their division it can be rough sledding. While we don't see Brett Favre on the injury reports, he's clearly hurting with a nagging elbow injury that isn't going to go away anytime soon. Farve has completed 58.7 percent of his passes for 979 yards with six touchdowns and seven interceptions while being sacked 13 times.

Center John Sullivan (calf) and cornerback Chris Cook (knee) are also listed as questionable on the team's injury report, while tight end Visanthe Shiancoe (hamstring) and safety Madieu Williams (shoulder) are both probable.

Key Points of the game I see happening:

1) The Packers will shut down AP, but give up one big game changing run
    2) Rodgers will continue to struggle with accuracy
    3) Jared Allen will have a big night
    4) Vikings will completely shut down Brandon Jackson/Kuhn
    5) Randy Moss should have at least 1 big catch as he usually does in Green Bay
    6) Clay Matthews (if he plays) should pressure Favre into making at least one costly turnover
    7) Green Bay's special teams will cost them three to seven points
    8) Favre will be booed a ton
    9) Lots of punts (which should favor MIN) really feel for Aaron Rodgers. Right now, I think you would be hard pressed to argue Favre is a better quarterback between the two. The truth is Rodgers has nothing around him. His defense is banged up and look like a school girl could run on them. His offense has no running back, lost their tight end, and their offensive line looks like they were retired for three years, spent some time on a couch in a NY basement then decided to play football again. He has one weapon... himself. Meanwhile Favre rolls into town with possibly the greatest running back in the game right now, a steady offensive line, moss, harvin, etc etc, and a defense that is at least average right now.

Chad Greenway is averaging over 10 tackles a game as he has 51 on the season but the Vikings have just six sacks with Jared Allen facing double and triple teams. E.J. Henderson is fully recovered from his injury last season and he leads the team with two interceptions though they only have four. As a team the Vikings are averaging 17.4 points and 301.8 yards per game while allowing 17.6 points and 294.2 yards.Green Bay has also lost two straight NFL pro football in overtime so not only have the Packer games been close and physical, but very long as well. The bottom line right here Brett Farve and the Vikings beat Green Bay twice last season and the way the Packers are playing right now there is no reason to think that trend is going to change anytime soon which is why I will be betting the Vikings+3 on Sunday Final Score: MIN: 24, GB: 13

TO ALL MY FELLOW MEMBERS HERE AT SBR NFL SPORTS FORUM HERE ARE SOME FREE PICKS BY THE BLUE CARDCOMPLEMENTS FROM MR.HARRYtheHAT

Legendary handicapping By Mellow Rose 5 (((( The Blue Card}}} will continue to DOMINATE vegas oddsmakers another NFL SEASON GUARANTEED WINNERS!! Last year stats were 87% winners of bets made by ~MELLOWROSE 5 ~The buzz on the Vegas Strip is Incredible !!! , MellowRose 5 wiseguys And There Blue Sheet are gearing up to POUNDWINNER!! Against Vegas odds Makers Again For Another Year.... NATIONAL SPORTS ADVISORS Also Has THE BLUE Card [[ MELLOWROSE 5 ]] In Top 5 Handicappers For NFL SEASON Too ....VEGAS HIGH ROLLER Magazine Picks THE BLUE CARD [[ MELLOWROSE 5 ]] top 10 group of Handicappers in United States To Upset The Paydays Of Vegas Oddmakers In This Years N.F.L.Season >>> Online Sports Betting Website Sponsor[The Sports Asylum Consultants, LLC (SAC) is a professional sports handicapping firm dedicated to providing consistent and in-depth information to the long-term sports investor. SAC was formed in March 2009 for the purpose of assisting the serious sports investor in achieving a positive long-term return on their investment (ROI). As with any medium of investing, discipline and patience are paramount…along WITH sound money management principles]THE BLUE Card [[ MELLOWROSE 5 ]] also on there website....ARE

Rocky Atkinson – When it comes to being selective this guy tops them all, rarely playing a Monday night game and sometimes even passing on Sunday. He simply isn’t going to tell you to put your money down on a game unless he is sure that the NFL odds are in your favor. VIKINGS +3

Steve Merril – This guy is an NFL handicapping expert who has won tons of money for his clients. He gets his information out early as well and is selective about the number of games he goes after COWBOYS -3

Matt Fargo – This guy is Mr. Analysis and goes into very deep detail with each of his selections. He was the top handicapper a year ago but is ranked down here since I don’t know how he has done in years past. Obviously someone to look out for if he starts out as hot as he ended 2008.VIKINGS +3

Jeff Alexander – This guy can have his ups and downs but he’s been in the top 5 of the season-ending leaderboard four out of the five years I have been paying attention to him. He’s kind of a big game expert, meaning that his top plays on the weekend are the ones you really need to go after, but I wouldn’t shy away from his 3* and 4* plays either. When this guy gets hot there is nobody in the world that can keep up with him, including myself. Atlanta Falcons -3

*****System Smitty Ryan II[LasVegas N.V He was the top handicapper a year ago but is ranked down#2 so far this year.Meaning that his top plays on the weekend are the ones you really need to go after...how a team will perform against the spread in Following week-of The season is an enormous trap. The fact is isolating road teams, road dogs, non-playoff teams vs. playoff teams and teams with a losing record or low margin vs. ones with a high margin from the previous Week is where the line value resides VIKINGS OVER 44

Back Room Benny The Jew ]Handicapper Brooklyn NYC [Other sports handicappers may tell you they have the lock of the century or some piece of golden information they found out from their buddy who knows a guy who sold the sports equipment to a little league team in Green Bay, but I don’t do sports handicapping that way – no sir, I do it right. I analyze all sports and make informed decisions based on my years of sports handicapping with my fellow handicappier Mr.HarrytheHat[Jupiter Fl.] VIKINGS +3

Black Widow – Another top handicapper who has a few NFL handicapping titles under his belt. Like Jeff he really goes after the big play on Sunday, but he hits everything he puts out and the analysis that backs all of his selections will leave you confident in every team recommends COWBOYS -3 Ya-hoo Partner!!!!!

Mr.HarryTheHat[Jupiter Fl.] I have been diligent in my philosophy, just betting one game at each week[Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offence analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. Since joing the Mellow Rose Handicappersin the mid '90's and with my selections hitting over 75% over 14 and 18 game stretches,I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game predictions Vikings+3 on Sunday Final Score: MIN: 24, GB: 13

JOHNNY FINGERS BRANGAN [TEASER KING][ LosAngeles,California] .Winning at sports betting is “all in the numbers,all in the timing.“The secret is patience. You always have action. But you need to pick your spots. You need to exercise self-control.” I am very selective with my premium plays. I research the entire card finding the plays that make me a winner year after year.My ability to pick winners consistently is second to none and with my money management system you will maximize your profits week in week out.>> [7-point Teasers:= 10/13 ]Denver at home -9 to bet -2 & Move the 41 1/2 to 34 1/2 total Over.. The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice

*****JJ Bacus[ Reno N.V].******Top Rating
    Iam over a 80% success rate,my statistics and top Handicapper with the blue card speak for themselves and I'am here to share the wealth, because when you win,I we win too. And all of my NFL clients clearly know that because more than 95% of clients& blue card subscribers re-sign with us Blue Card& Winning Handicappers, we can all be winners!

COWBOYS -3
    Last edited by MR.HARRYtheHAT; 10-22-10 at 11:03 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ohhh True, and Glitch

KenardRage
    KenardRage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

imma go with the packers this one. i like the packers alot better then i do the vikings

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I think you would be hard pressed to argue Favre is a better quarterback between the two. The truth is Rodgers has nothing around him. His defense is banged up and look like a school girl could run on them. His offense has no running back, lost their tight end, and their offensive line looks like they were retired for three years, spent some time on a couch in a NY basement then decided to play football again. He has one weapon... himself. Meanwhile Favre rolls into town with possibly the greatest running back in the game right now, a steady offensive line, moss, harvin, etc etc, and a defense that is at least average right now.

vboyt
    vboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

nice write up

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Minny is too easy. Pick some of the tougher games. Take apart the Redskins@Bears. That one could go either way.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

VERY GOOD COMMENT SLACKER, IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES, AND BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR NFL PICK THIS WEEK

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Thank you, Mr.HarrytheHat. I will try Min and Dallas.
    Besides, I like KC and SEa. What do you think?

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KenardRage View Post
    imma go with the packers this one. i like the packers alot better then i do the vikings
    good luck

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Harry, thanks for all this, much appreciated

MR.HARRYtheHAT

~YOU WELCOME ~SMOGS !!! AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK

MR.HARRYtheHAT

TO DARK NITE IF I HAD TO PICK YOUR 2 GAMES[ KC TO MANY POINTS TO GIVE UP 9] I WOULD TAKE SEAHAWKS -6 AT HOME[WIN BY TOUCHDOWN] TO BE HONEST THERE ARE LOT BETTER PICKS THIS WEEK AT 2 1/2 AND 3 I bet one game A week, [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offence analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win,[Iam pressing this week after a win from last week] I will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once ???[ I wonder who said that ??//lol] More Bets You Make in any given week of play, like ...Parlays,Over and under's on a game with the a team?? or whatever??with These Bookmakers .. Your percentage to win is cut in half

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is some in depth info

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers haven't won a game by more than 3 pts since week 2, and that was against lowly Buffalo.

Aaron Rodgers has a horrible record in close games (1-11 SU in games decided by 4 pts or less). So the Vikings ML is worth a look as well.
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave Dark Horse 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zebraman
    zebraman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your picks dude but i was leaning GB... and everyone is all over the vikings at +3 so i'm going to lay it off. I do however thank you for reassuring my cowboys pick.

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

40% - 70% chance of rain in Green Bay on Sunday depending on who you talk to. I think not so much helps Green Bay but hurts Minnesota rather. AP's running style depends on some hard cuts, hard to do on sloppy turf. Favre has been increasingly poor in bad weather games going back to 2005 and on.

Packer's have been inconsistent at night but the weather might be an equalizer.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

wow..thanks for the info

MR.HARRYtheHAT

REPLY TO RICHARDS>>> WEATHER IN GREEN BAY FOR SUNDAYS GAME
    Periods of showers.Areas of fog. Highs in the lower 60s.Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.Chance of rain 80 percent. Areas of fog!!!! The truth is Aaron Rodgers has nothing around him.His defense is banged up and look like a school girl could run on them. His offense has no running back, lost their tight end, and their offensive line looks like they were retired for three years, spent some time on a couch in a NY basement then decided to play football again. He has one weapon... Himself.[ Maybe He Might Run Into Himself In Areas Of Fog] LOL
    Last edited by MR.HARRYtheHAT; 10-23-10 at 02:26 AM.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Green bay Packers Host the Minnesota Vikings UPDATE SATURDAY OCT 23, 2010

The Vikings worked out four players on Tuesday – tackle Scott Koistra, kickers Hunter Lawrence and Swayze Water.and guard Donald Thomas – according to FoxSports.com’s Adam Caplan.
    They allowed their opponent last week 314 yards and a high 9 of 17 conversions on third down. Minnesota forced two key turnovers last week. Minnesota contained the Dallas run game for just a 3.4 yards per rush average on 28 attempts on the ground.
    Last edited by MR.HARRYtheHAT; 10-23-10 at 04:41 PM.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

happy feet

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    REPLY TO RICHARDS>>> WEATHER IN GREEN BAY FOR SUNDAYS GAME
    Periods of showers.Areas of fog. Highs in the lower 60s.Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.Chance of rain 80 percent. Areas of fog!!!! The truth is Aaron Rodgers has nothing around him.His defense is banged up and look like a school girl could run on them. His offense has no running back, lost their tight end, and their offensive line looks like they were retired for three years, spent some time on a couch in a NY basement then decided to play football again. He has one weapon... Himself.[ Maybe He Might Run Into Himself In Areas Of Fog] LOL
    Yeah have to agree with some of that, I rate their O-Line OK except D's are not worried about GB running attack either from a personnel or playcalling perspective and are dropping safeties and LB's deep and D-Line is teeing off on the pass rush.....they laugh in the face of GB play-action attempts.

A-Rodg is a good QB but even he is getting happy feet worrying about the pressure bearing down on him.

GB Defense held it together OK considering the players on the field and the points they gave up....33 points in 2 games not counting overtime. Adding the offenses 3-and-outs and poor special teams play by GB that's not too shabby.

Don't have any answers about their offense though......

slacker00

I live in Wisconsin. Weather shouldn't be a factor. It's kinda misty, but it's been very dry for a long time, probably amount to nothing.

nitty48
    nitty48's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 713

packers will win this one

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nitty48 View Post
    packers will win this one
    hard head

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Vikings RB Adrian Peterson is well on his way to another 1,000-yard season but was held to 73 yards on 24 carries (only 3.0 yards per carry) against the Cowboys last Sunday. The Packers' run defense is allowing 4.68 yards per carry, 27th in the league.With ILB Nick Barnett out and OLB Clay Matthews questionable, the Vikings need to attack Green Bay where it's hurting and its Aaron Rodgers who has nothing around him. His defense is banged up and look like a school girl could run on them. His offense has no running back, lost their tight end, and their offensive line.with no protection????[[[[[ what an offense. Still waiting for that to show up. Colledge is a joke and the rest are average at best. If things don't improve, Rodges will go down this year. I hate to say it but there is no protection there and without a running game to give you play action ops,it doesn't look good.They will be facing a good Vikings Defense..

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Vikings RB Adrian Peterson is well on his way to another 1,000-yard season but was held to 73 yards on 24 carries (only 3.0 yards per carry) against the Cowboys last Sunday. The Packers' run defense is allowing 4.68 yards per carry, 27th in the league.With ILB Nick Barnett out and OLB Clay Matthews questionable, the Vikings need to attack Green Bay where it's hurting and its Aaron Rodgers who has nothing around him. His defense is banged up and look like a school girl could run on them. His offense has no running back, lost their tight end, and their offensive line.with no protection????[[[[[ what an offense. Still waiting for that to show up. Colledge is a joke and the rest are average at best. If things don't improve, Rodges will go down this year. I hate to say it but there is no protection there and without a running game to give you play action ops,it doesn't look good.They will be facing a good Vikings Defense..

HARRY THE HAT......
    Always appriciate your posts. enjoy your write-ups and
    your attitude.
    That was a tought loss....but as my pappy
    always said, "That's why they play the game".
    You still have a great record and I look forward to your next pick.
    Enjoy it all.
    19th Hole

slacker00

Tough loss, Harry, but I'm convinced you were on the right side. Too bad Favre had to break his foot in two places, eh?