youngbooch
    youngbooch's Avatar Become A Pro!

YOUNGBOOCH'S Picks!

Hello everyone!!!!!! First things first is I'm not gonna sit here and act like I know everything, because I don't, and no one does! However, I do know a thing or two about football, so I wanted to start putting my money where my mouth is and start betting! I have been following a couple people in the past couple of weeks, playboy_1 and todayslocks, and I wanted to make a thread of my own!

I'm not sitting here and telling you guys too listen to me, but I would love to win everyone some money. I also didn't make this thread to argue with my picks between others, but I do love advice from other people as well and seeing what picks you guys like!

Believe me or not, its up to you, but I wouldnt make an account and spend my time writing this to sit here and lie about everything.... So here we go!

This week, I know I didnt post it before the week but this week these were my picks this weekend....

3 TEAM PARLAY
    UNDER 45 - BALTIMORE vs NEW ENGLAND
    SEATTLE + 6 vs CHICAGO
    SAN FRAN -6.5 vs OAKLAND

2 TEAM PARLAY MONDAY NIGHT
    OVER 23.5 TOTAL PTS FOR TENNESSEE
    CHRIS JOHNSON SCORES A TOUCHDOWN

SINGLE BETS
    INDY First Half - 3 vs WASHINGTON
    OVER 22.5 Second Half - INDY vs WASHINGTON
    TENNESSEE -.5 First Half vs JACKSONVILLE
    (MLB) PHILLIES -1.5 vs SAN FRAN *SUNDAY GAME*

I had to throw that baseball bet in because I honestly thought that the Phillies had to win that game or they could very easily lost this series. And for those of you that may think I only put my wins up and not my losses, it's really because I didn't lose this week

Now again, I'm not saying you have to believe me, or even follow this thread. I just thought this would be a cool thing to do seeing how I can put my knowledge to sports and see if it can make us all a little money on the side.

I'M ASKING YOU GUYS ALL TO HELP ME KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE AND LET'S ALL TRY TO GO ON A TEAR AND MAKE SOME $$$$$$$

B.O.L TO ALL OF YOU! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

youngbooch
    youngbooch's Avatar Become A Pro!

TONIGHT IS A MUST WIN FOR THE YANKEES, AND I DON'T THINK THEIR BATS WILL GET SHUT DOWN LIKE THEY DID AGAINST CLIFF LEE!

Take the YANKEES tonight!

ALSO LIKE A COUPLE HOCKEY PLAYS
    I like WASHINGTON and SAN JOSE TONIGHT!
    Also have a 4 star play **MINNESOTA ML**

I also like the Phillies ML today even though I posted it just after the game, I have the phillies ML! COLE HAMELS!!!