jeeves
    jeeves's Avatar Become A Pro!

TITANS, and why

Jax has won only when they have rushed for over 100yrds and Ten will be the best Rushing D they've faced yet (and probably the best overall D).

Chris Johnson and the Titans offense is far more capable of quick scores than Jax.

Titans have 3 more INT's and 1 more FF then Jax.

Being a Philly fan I watched that whole Philly @ Jax game, and the Jaguars were completely unimpressive.

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

thaks for the input

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

because theyre better simple titans win

Lazyboy311
    Lazyboy311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Titans fan here, but (trying to be objective) I agree 100% with previous posts. Just look at who Jax has lost to...only putting up 3 vs Philly, 11 vs the (terrible) Chargers. Yes, they beat the Colts, but I don't think that game alone should give them the credit they're getting. Hell, they gave up 26 points to the Bills. The. Bills. Nuff said.

Titans lost by 8 to one of the top 3 teams in the NFL in the steelers...and turned the ball over 7 times!! Also lost to Broncos, but if anyone actually watched that game, we outplayed them for 80% of the game and it really was a case of us beating ourselves.

Titans are the play here. 28-17. BOL

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

The line is shifting towards the Jags and over at 43 now! Shit I played the over last night at 45.5...sad!
    Thinking about playing the under to make it a wash and lose the juice. I was on Jags since yesterday
    but more I research it appears Titans have the edge here.

jeeves

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyboy311 View Post
    ...and turned the ball over 7 times
    I don't like hearing that

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

good start

jeeves

get used to that

LV420
    LV420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans money line

jeeves

There's that D

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12488

Tenn I like it.

Lazyboy311

Quote Originally Posted by jeeves View Post
    I don't like hearing that
    I didn't like seeing it!! VY just wasn't ready for Pitt's D...nothing against the guy, but he just isn't smart enough to beat the masked coverages and blitzes that they toss in there.

Looking good so far tonight though. I certainly trust Collins running the show...lord knows he's been in the league (and with us) for long enough to get it done. Go titans!

jeeves

Kerry is actually an upgrade in terms of pure pocket passing. No one should be worried with him taking snaps

Lazyboy311

Quote Originally Posted by jeeves View Post
    Kerry is actually an upgrade in terms of pure pocket passing. No one should be worried with him taking snaps
    Agreed. The only thing that would bother me is how they approach play-calling given the game plan that (I'm assuming) they originally had in place. This year, knowing that VY is the starter, they have been running much more read-option and bootleg to take advantage of VY's strengths and to open up space for CJ.

My guess is the package they installed for this game had <20% pure dropback passes, so they're really going to have to do some adjusting in terms of playcalling at the half to shift the gameplan more toward Collins' strengths.

Either way, I'm not too worried. Titans D is not something to eff with. Hell, we may even be able to take it with just the 17 we already have!

jeeves