therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

JAX Jaguars +3 LOCK AND LOAD

Jacksonville Jaguars +3 over the Tennessee Titans (MNF)
    (Take the JAGUARS -110 for $66 – 3 UNITS bet based on $20 units)

This is the first time Monday Night Football has been in Jacksonville in over three years, and the crowd will be rocking and crazy for this one. It will be very hard for Tennessee to match the intensity against Jacksonville that they had last week when they went into Texas Stadium and beat Dallas at Home.

Both teams are 3-2 on the season, and the money is pouring in on Tennessee -3. This game is very similar to the Houston/Kansas City game, with Tennessee looking just great last week. Almost 85% of the money is on the Titans…Hmm…wonder why the books are holding fast on that line. How did Tennessee get +7 points last week against Dallas, and only have to give up 3 against this bad Jacksonville team. Short memories once again, as the Jags defeated Peyton Manning and the Colts here two weeks ago….Take the Jags for the upset.
    [/color]

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Trying to win on the road in consecutive weeks in the NFL is a daunting task. I just can't see the Titans doing it. All the value is on the Jags tonight. Good selection.

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Trying to win on the road in consecutive weeks in the NFL is a daunting task. I just can't see the Titans doing it. All the value is on the Jags tonight. Good selection.
    But for some reason everyone seems to think the Titans can do it

We'll see.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Nice call, I'm with ya on the Jags

syn^
    syn^'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Seems like the right call, GL!