thefuture
    thefuture's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titan$$$

Titans are the play. People watching line movements and what the "public" takes are wasting there time!!! Even though this is a division matchup and both teams have the same record it was hard to find an advantage. But then I looked closer and realized that the jags have given up more points than they have scored on the year. Scoring 107 while giving up 137. A difference of 6 ppg. While the titans have outscored there competition by a total of 37 and 7.5 ppg. Also as much as I hate to do it looking at each others opponents so far the Titans have had more quality than the jags. If it wasnt for the 7 turnovers and a returned kickoff against the steelers the titans could easily be 4-1. And btw they held Mendenhall to 69 yards on 23 rushes Titans also lead the NFL in sacks and we all know how Garrard plays when theres a hand in his face. Barring any late injury information Titans are the pick.

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18475

I'm on it.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Like it as well

perceptible
    perceptible's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thefuture View Post
    Titans are the play. People watching line movements and what the "public" takes are wasting there time!!! Even though this is a division matchup and both teams have the same record it was hard to find an advantage. But then I looked closer and realized that the jags have given up more points than they have scored on the year. Scoring 107 while giving up 137. A difference of 6 ppg. While the titans have outscored there competition by a total of 37 and 7.5 ppg. Also as much as I hate to do it looking at each others opponents so far the Titans have had more quality than the jags. If it wasnt for the 7 turnovers and a returned kickoff against the steelers the titans could easily be 4-1. And btw they held Mendenhall to 69 yards on 23 rushes Titans also lead the NFL in sacks and we all know how Garrard plays when theres a hand in his face. Barring any late injury information Titans are the pick.

Out of curiousity, Would you consider that Titans could easily be 5-1 if Jacksonville gets a returned kickoff/punt td with 2 fumble recoveries to win the game? because if that's the case I think Bills could be easily 5-0 too

thefuture

I just call it how I see it

thefuture

Thank you Titans!!!