surffreak
    surffreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Surffreak NFL PICKS WEEK #6!!!

I like week 6 so far for football. This is my favorite week so far with lines.

Im am really confident on these plays and im going to do a huge parley this week as well with them.

Falcons +3: The eagles are going to have a really hard time containing Turner. The falcons are the better team and there getting the points. Mike Smith is 4-1 ATS in his second consecutive road game. Also home favorites coming off road wins of 1-3 points are 22-49 ATS since 2000. I dont see eagles covering -3 spread, let alone winning straight up.

Texans -4: Cheifs just lost their biggest game of the season against the colts. They put their hearts into it. Matt cassel is just bad. The only thing cheifs can do is run the ball. But houston is 8th against the rush. Forget about everything that happened last week with the texans. Foster and johnson were not 100%. This week they are both healthy again. Teams that lose the point spread by 25 or more points that are favored are 34-14 ats. No one wants to bet on the texans who just got humiliated, plus all week theyve been hearing how horrible they played. Coach Kubiak is 4-1 against the spread when favored after losing as a favorite. He is also 3-0 ats going into the bye. Not only that but he is also 4-1 ats after losing at home by 10-plus points. Im all over the texans this week.

Rams +9:
    Even though they got blew out last week by detriot. realize that right when clayton got hurt for the season, all of a sudden the rams simply stopped playing. This whole line is very strange, the raiders were +6.5 last week so i dont see how the rams are +9. Also how the freaking heck are the chargers favored by that much when they are on the road to a rams team who plays great at home, ALSO the chargers lost to seattle, oakland, and kansas city. Also teams that lose by 25 points or more are 74-36 against the spread the following week.

Baltimore +3: The pats last year lost to the ravens because ray rice ran all over them. Now NE has Ty Warren and Richard Seymour missing. Not to mention the Patriots are 25th ranked among rush defense. And not only that but they are they also 25th against the pass. This is not the same NE team. Not only is their defense aweful, but they just lost moss.

There is a silly trend most betters are worried about, which is the pats are 7-1 coming off a bye. 2 things why im totally ignoring it. Only 1 out of the 7 of those teams had a above .500 record. 4 out of 7 of those games they played a aweful bills team. And the one time they didnt cover was against miami. Not to mention this is not the same NE team. Everyone is making them over-rated. Plus baltimore is getting points.

BOL
    Last edited by surffreak; 10-16-10 at 06:24 PM.

AY
    AY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

gl

surffreak
    surffreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by AY View Post
    gl
    same

also i took colts -170

3-team parley