Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I loved the Green Bay and New Orleans games!

ROFL. Just goes to show you Green Bay and New Orleans isn't all that!

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

it just goes to show "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY"

RJ89
    RJ89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

New Orleans hasn't been too impressive this year at all though.. They have serious problems on both sides of the ball..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Take 12 starters off any NFL team and see how they do. This is the Packers injury report going into next weekend.

Johnny Jolly (Out for season-suspended indefinitely for felonly drug chargers-started 16 games in 2009)
    Al Harris (out-knee-started 10 games in 2009)
    Atari Bigby (out-ankle-started 11 games in 2009)
    Ryan Grant (out for season-ankle-started 16 games in 2009)
    Brandon Chillar(questionable-shoulder-started 4 games in 2009)
    Nick Barnett (out for season-wrist-started 16 games in 2009)
    Morgan Burnett(out for season-knee-rookie starter in 2010)
    Ryan Pickett(questionable-knee-started 9 games in 2009)
    Mark Tauscher(questionable-shoulder-started 8 games in 2009)
    Clay Matthews(questionable-thigh-started 13 games in 2009)
    Aaron Rodgers (questionable-concussion-started 16 games in 2009)
    Jermichael Finley (questionable-knee-started 10 games in 2009)

This last weekend was a huge hit, with Clay Matthews sitting on the sideline during the second half with a bag of ice on his knee, Finley was out early in the first quarter, Picket was out early on. Tauscher didn't even suit up for the last game. I didn't know that Rodgers was questionable until I read the injury report just now. He did get his bell rung pretty good at one point in that game, I do remember, though.

The injury report doesn't even talk about guys like Charles Woodson with his turf toe, who just doesn't look right, he writhes in pain every time is in on a tackle. Cullen Jenkins has a club for an arm, which has cost him at least a couple sacks this year because he can't wrap up the QB. Also, Donald Lee left the game early and never came back, but he isn't listed on the injury report.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

And with all that...the Packers still should have covered and won by 3 points if it wasn't for Mason Crosby

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    And with all that...the Packers still should have covered and won by 3 points if it wasn't for Mason Crosby
    Well, that was a 53 yard field goal. I think "should" is a pretty strong word. Nothing automatic @ 53 yards.

Thinking back, maybe Rodgers was seeing stars. They should've been able to get off at least one more play.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by RJ89 View Post
    New Orleans hasn't been too impressive this year at all though.. They have serious problems on both sides of the ball..
    I tried to tell everyone that they would struggle without Reggie Bush, but nobody listens... And people still think the 49ers have a chance to win their division too

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    I tried to tell everyone that they would struggle without Reggie Bush, but nobody listens... And people still think the 49ers have a chance to win their division too
    Reggie Bush doesn't play defense. LAST YEAR New Orleans defense was very aggressive and forced a lot of turn overs. That is the biggest difference between last year's and this year's team so far.

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well it looks like N.O. skates another week playing a nobody. Cleve just might up and have a good game. LOL Go Cleveland!