excellence
    excellence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellence NFL Week 5 Picks

Game: Green Bay Packers @ Washington Redskins
    Pick: Green Bay Packers -2,5, 1,93 on Pinnacle

GREEN BAY PACKERS

The team left for Green Bay this season with big goals and what is certain is that until now has not disappointed. They are a great team at all levels and only lost one game to date against a Bears Devin Hester where he came up again in the big kick / punt returns after two year absence. Not only that but also an inordinate amount of penalties against, I think 17, made the Packers to walk always in fear. What is certain is that this ends up being the only defeat a team that is known primarily for his attack where Aaron Rodgers has done everything to deserve the status of one of the best quarterbacks in the league. It is true that your last performance was not the best, throwing two interceptions against the Lions. Yet with so many turnovers and the Lions dominated the game in terms of total offense and time of possession, the Packers could win it. There has to be a game to remember, it was not pretty, but not always have to win so beautiful, you need to know is to win, either way whatsoever, and these Packers have seen that are capable of doing all forms. The Packers' defensive is a phase in which although not consistently impressive, can move more move less cause turnover to the opponent. The Defensive Player of the Year last year, the corner Charles Woodson has been the main playmaker as expected. The run defense has not functioned optimally, unlike the pass defense. In an attack where Ryan Grant makes tremendous loss, and where Marshawn Lynch came to be spoken of as strengthening eventually joining the Seahawks, Rodgers has added jobs and will have to shoot more often than supposed. Either way, it will be difficult in the game that the Packers are not favorites to win, what will happen once again this week when they move to Washington DC to play with the Redskins Donovan McNabb.

WASHINGTON REDSKINS

The return of Donovan McNabb Philadelphia emerged as a kind of revenge for the quarterback, who had been turned down for Andy Reid who chose Kevin Kolb as their favorite quarterback. McNabb got the better in a game that was marked primarily by the first few minutes where the Redskins managed a 14-0 advantage and no longer dropped. There was a landslide victory, far from it. It was a victory that appeared normal and as a sort of personal vendetta. McNabb ovation before the game but when the game began to figure it all changed. The fans, as usual, began to whistle it. You can not say that McNabb has made a great game that was essentially the level of rush that the Redskins could win the game. The Redskins have not been particularly strong in home games although they defeated the Cowboys in a game, say, odd. Then lost to the Texans already during overtime. The record is not bad but does not serve to make us fear that these Redskins are a team that transfigure just for playing at home. Albert Haynesworth did not know if they will play and that could weaken them, as is certain the absence of leading rusher Clinton Portis. Two absences are weighing whether in defense or in attack that may harm not only the short and the long period of time the team from Washington.

This game turns out to be a good bet for me because of the constraints. Certain absences are part of the Packers rookie safety Morgan Burnett and linebacker Nick Barnett. On the side of the Redskins running back Clinton Portis is not sure Albert Haynesworth playing and is in doubt. And since this is essentially a dispute between quarterbacks. A dispute between Rodgers and McNabb that strikes me as if I had to bet, at this stage of the careers of two players, always bet on the first without much doubt. The main weapon that could attack the Redskins to the Packers was level with Clinton Portis rush to do damage. Without it, or rely on the Redskins Ryan Torain or McNabb will have to be forced to throw more often than was expected, and that is not good for him or the team since the Packers defense is drawn, presumably with the Giants, as the defense with more sacks. No wonder so McNabb sometimes see Clay Matthews and company ahead. Aaron Rodgers will try to redeem themselves from their poor display against the Lions and has an excellent opportunity here to do so because the pass defense of the 'Skins have failed allowing an average of 305 yards per game, against 185 yards per game allowed by Packers pass defense. So I think that Rodgers will have a good game to your style throwing for 300 yards, ending the Packers to win by more than 2.5 points, covering the spread.

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

BOL. I like this play.

excellence

Game: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills
    Pick: Jacksonville Jaguars +1, 2,08 on Pinnacle

BUFFALO BILLS

Honestly for me, Buffalo is one of the worst teams in the NFL, if not worse. I put the Cardinals at this point as the two worst teams with the advantage of already having won a Cardinals game. Do not they realize the process of rebuild the Bills. Its owner says it's normal and what steps are necessary to structure the team again from scratch but the decisions we have taken are completely unjustified. Trent Edward began as the starting quarterback, passed last few games of the holder waived, playing in his place Ryan Fitzpatrick. Now, after so many games, there is talk they may also lose the place holder. Not perceive these measures, it seems to go play at quarterback and each passing week gets worse. A field where they were consistent was to running back. They had three backs in Marshawn Lynch quality, Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller. They had to ruin everything again. Lynch was the third of what was in far better shape and decided to let him go for the Seahawks in exchange for almost nothing. As the reporter Jay Glazer said, it is easier to see a woman who realize the Bills. Are completely lost and I find it hard to believe that they will win more than one game if they are to get to win. Given the divisions in the AFC East is crossed, it pains me to believe that Buffalo will have good news in the near future.

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

This is undoubtedly one of the teams I have no idea what to expect from week to week. They started the season as the Broncos win at home but then were slain in San Diego and again lost at home by a large margin compared to the Eagles. Worse, it does not stop there, the very next week managed to win the division rival Colts. They had four tough games, it is true. Perhaps they were not expecting that were 2-2 at this point but the truth is that even the one hand is not bad for the Jags. It was an excellent display of Jags obviously relying on its star Maurice Jones-Drew to lead them to victory. David Garrard threw simple and even opted for a few scrambles where he has some ability. Made simple passes, also for the MJD who were always good. Obviously in the end benefited from a huge field goal from 59 yards by Josh Scobee was even considered the best Special Teams Player of the week, perhaps unfairly given the brutal display of Pat Chung by the Patriots. But continuing to talk the Jags, having said that I do not know what to expect of them from week to week I only have a certain, if they give the ball to MJD he performs miracles, and Garrard did not invent, have very good chance of winning games important and may be positive with record if they win this week in Buffalo. The pass defense of the Jags have been inconsistent but allowing 303 yards per game, as its run defense has been fine until just over 100 yards allowed per game.

As for me this game will depend on what the run defense of the Bills will be able to do to stop MJD. First because the Jags passing attack all by himself and besides, since the pass defense has not been much, much more playing time to lose, better to Jacksonville. MJD will get many carries as always forcing the Bills to take advantage whenever they can to attack. I predict that the Jags have the ball longer in your possession, further hindering the work of the home team. I think Fitzpatrick will hold and may even be useful to the team scrambles to properly use the DL forcing the Jags to run after him. Still, if you look good, the Jaguars have played against three of the best quarterbacks that are there in the NFL. Philip Rivers as both Kyle Orton (who leads the best pass offense in the league) or Peyton Manning are elite quarterbacks, Orton but maybe not so much by the time you're doing has to be considered in this batch. Allow 300 yards of these quarterbacks ultimately not be a scandal even further for a team that falls outside the top15, dared to say, none of the power rankings I've seen so far. I think it is absurd to think that Fitzpatrick will be able to throw 300 yards against the Jags. After all, highly motivated Jacksonville come to this meeting after the victory over the Colts, unlike the Bills that have a view at least compared to the desperate Jets.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

love these plays, but im gonna take jacksonville straightup

excellence

Game: San Diego Chargers @ Oakland Raiders
    Pick: San Diego Chargers -6, 1,90 on Expekt

OAKLAND RAIDERS

The Oakland Raiders coming off a loss at home against the Houston Texans by 24-31 and are with a record of 1-3. Things are more complicated for the Raiders as their main weapon in the attack were injured. The only hope in attack for the Raiders were in the field of running back Darren McFadden and without it the attack of the Raiders is in misery. Without McFadden, quarterback Gradkowski will have to throw the ball more and that the front of the Chargers defense spells trouble. Gradkowski will take huge risks, especially in terms of interceptions since the passing of the Chargers defense is great. It is very probable that this acontessa this meeting because the Chargers pass defense has a very impressive, it will make Gradkowski or as the Americans say, 'hurried'. This will make Gradkowski make a greater number of risky passes at the risk of casting such interceptions, and thus hindering the progress on the ground by the Raiders. Defensively the team is hurting too many points and has immense problems, particularly in terms of run defense. Faced with an attack like the Chargers of the thing certainly will not improve especially with the tight end Antonio Gates to do what it likes.
    SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

The San Diego Chargers are for me the best teams in the NFL and not just say the best in the NFL so far, due to special teams. The team is having a record of 2-2 and this was only due to their specials teams that have been miserable, but the team would be 4-0 with no major doubts. The San Diego Chargers are very strong both offensively and defensively as today expect more of the same face of the Raiders. Expect a big game from quarterback Philip Rivers who is in great shape with nine touchdowns and even the worst games he has made at least two touchdowns passes per game. Today expect more of the same of him taking advantage of the superstar, TE Antonio Gates. Being a Raiders run defense misery is also expected a good game and Tolbert Matthews which will make the attack of the Chargers unpredictable, causing immense problems for the Raiders defense.

Even throwing out all data are gathered for the Chargers win this match without major problems. Historically, the Chargers have not lost eight games there in the stadium for the Raiders and have an impressive record in matches against them. Without running back Darren McFadden in the backfield, the Raiders lose all their hope in the attack. Adding to this the views of their poor run defense to provide enough trouble stopping the running game of the Chargers. As will not succeed, but this is a general evil in the league, to TE Antonio Gates. I think defensively the Raiders will collapse further and so I think this meeting the Chargers are going to excel in all facets of both defensively and offensively. So I find it quite likely that the Chargers win this event for more than 6 points difference.

excellence

Game: New Orleans Saints @ Arizona Cardinals
    Pick: New Orleans Saints -6,5, 1,93 on Pinnacle

ARIZONA CARDINALS

The Arizona Cardinals are perhaps the greatest example of the lack of a quarterback makes a team. One of the best teams right now is for me one of the worst teams in the NFL. The Arizona Cardinals are 2-2 with a record of much of the blame for the Oakland Raiders kicker failed at the end of the meeting a basic field goal that would give them the victory. Offensively the team has failed to make many points and now the Cardinals will rely on a rookie quarterback attack with what is virtually an unknown and certainly not ready for these adventures, that is, it is very likely that the Cardinals passing attack in the majority by its rushing game using essentially their running backs Tim Hightower Beanie Wells and the Cardinals making the attack a bit predictable. Defensively the team is starting in two encounters in which they played against powerful attacks the team has 82 points, 41 points and 41 points the Chargers and Falcons certainly that Drew Brees will cause many problems for the defense of the Cardinals.

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

The New Orleans Saints come from a complicated victory at home against the Carolina Panthers are with a record of 3:1 and 4:0 are not only due to the missed field goal that would face the Falcons the victory. It is true that the Wide Receivers Saints have been below what was expected taking Lance Moore but I think especially in this game against the Cardinals Wide Receivers can return them to shine, my bet would fall perhaps in Marquis Colston. Drew Brees is the best quarterbacks in the league and now takes seven touchdowns passes against just two interceptions this season. I think today he will again have a great game as the Cardinals defense is not that good and it will certainly leverage this to launch its famous deep balls, thus making a meeting with high-scoring game since running back Pierre Thomas will not play. Therefore, it is expected that the running game the Saints sought is less than the assumed.

It is true that the attack of the New Orleans Saints has been in great form, especially not like last year. In four games did 14, 25, 24 and 16 points ahead but this Cardinals team, I hope and I repeat, an encounter with a high score. The Cardinals have already proved this year that the two meetings that took up a decent attack suffered 82 points and Drew Brees is perhaps the best quarterback in the league to throw deep balls the thing seems to me very ugly side of Arizona. At this meeting the only thing that runs in favor of the Cardinals is that the run defense of the Saints has been at his best but knowing that the other side has a rookie QB the defense without any experience knows that the Cardinals will choose the most part by the running game and will thus be better prepared for it. So I think the New Orleans Saints will win this encounter at least one touchdown difference.

excellence

Resume:

New Orleans Saints -6,5
    San Diego Chargers -6
    Jacksonville Jaguars +1
    Green Bay Packers -2,5

Good Luck People

Bartmeister
    Bartmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good. Good luck with the plays!

excellence