Well I am new here and mainly like betting on NFL so figure I will just use this thread as a way to track my picks. Not recommending anyone follow these at all but if you have suggestions/comments feel free. I only follow a few things really, certain players I won't bet on to win me a game, won't bet on a team favored by 10 or more, and a few others you will see pop up over time.

For Week 5:

Chiefs +8.5: Not sure they win but they will keep it close coming off a bye week and with a great running game.
Falcons -2.5: They are just the better team against the Browns and should win this game. If Delhomme plays I love this, because he sucks.
Bucs +7: Never bet on Carson Palmer. While they might win this game I don't trust him to blow the Bucs out.
Texans -2.5: They are a good team and I expect them to beat the Giants who other then against the Bears have struggled this year.
Chargers -6.5: Don't trust the Raiders to win. They will find a way to lose and the Chargers offense is just clicking right now.

A couple games I am unsure of:
Niners -3: I just don't trust Alex Smith/Singletary to win a game for me, they just seem to be finding ways to lose, leaning towards Eagles.
Saints -7: They just haven't dominated this year, but on the other side I don't trust the Cardinals to cover, they are bad, so probably won't play.
Jags +1: The Jags are the better team no doubt as the Bills suck, just a question of if they will show up.
Broncos +8: Leaning towards Denver to keep this game close, while the Ravens are better I don't see a blowout.
Rams: +3: Rams have looked good last two weeks with legit wins, problem is can they win on the road? And could they actually win 3 in a row? Not to mention Lions look for ways to lose.
Bears +2.5: I don't trust Cutler, but he isn't playing and the Bears special teams/defense has to be good enough to get them this win right? Leaning Bears.