capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please Read and Hope this Helps!!!!!

Whats up guys! I know this isn't the place to be saying this but I guess this is the only way i can reach out to those who do what i do and been where I been so atleast read this or if you dont want to or you dont feel this is for you then kindly exit out. but atleast read this if you want and hope this connects with some of you.

I just want to say that I been gambling for some time now and my earliest days I didnt have as much money so i bet alot smaller but I realized the more money i had the bigger my bets became. I also felt that I wasn't in a big hole knowing that I have some money to chase out of this bet. However, I started to see that this problem that I'm having is very stressful and addicting and the only thing im wanting to do know if for saturday and sunday to get here so that I can try to win some more money. But i just recently found out that this was never really me when I bet small before I was still my self the stress was down I kept my priorities perfectly straight but the more money I got the more I wanted to bet and instead of having bad losing weeks and not stressing as much I know am in bigger holes when I lose and more stress has come upon me. Basically what I'm saying is im trying with all my might to stop this addiction and I been searching for help. I never even really seen this as a problem but I get so involved im starting to change my personality a little and its not fair to my girlfriend my family and to myself. I try to remember all my wins i have and to say well I just have ups and down but. If i really think back long enough I see that I lost more money than I won and even if your a great bettor just think of all the stress that you have taken upon yourself to get to even or to get up money. It's just not really worth it to me my family and myself and I hope if you are starting to see that you are addicted so to say or are hurting your loved ones then Im here for you and I want you to know that theres help out there. This website is what I just called just to say hey i have a problem and even if its not a problem I dont want it to be a problem when I get more money or when I chase my bets! So I really want anyone who thinks they have a problem or those who dont think they have a problem I want you to really take a step back and say am i hurting anyone here when games are on am I stressing over this way to much. Stress leads to many heart problems and brain problems and other problems. Im not a doctor but I know that a lot of stress can be very unhealthy for a person. So just ask yourself am I hurting people and is there really what I want to be doing sitting on a computer watching line in between working or school or whatever it may be. You may have the money to gamble but don't throw it away to vegas a bookie and online site. even if you were the best bettor ever the stress isn't good on yourself your family or whoever you have close in your life. So basically just evaluate this and realize hey I have a lot of life ahead of me and I can turn this around maybe save some money and save some more time with people around you and your loved ones. Don't let this continue if its just been a crazy ride. and those who read this who are just starting to gamble just know that the people on this forum most likely lost a lot of money or have had some hard times coping and stressing over betting. If anyone want to start to change this aspect of hardship or wants to just kick this habit heres a great website http://www.helpguide.org/mental/gambling_addiction.htm about half way down theres a 1800 number a live representative free of charge will talk to you and try to find you some assistance in your area of either a place you can go to for help, insurance may even cover the payment. Or she can give you some other websites to look into.

Thanks and I hope this all helps you!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

lmfao...

good advice, i think half the people on this board could only dream to have the balls to call that number... f***** degenerates everywhere...

its more about discipline though to be honest. not betting on everything, picking your spots, and the biggest key of everything, NOT changing your wagers just because of a loss. anything that happened yesterday should be forgotten.

a lot of people search for some perfect winning formula and when it goes wrong they triple their bets. . .

this is a brutal industry, and unless the user is educated/intelligent, they will end up in deep shit.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

For sure, can be very scary stuff. Know a bunch of formerly successful athletes and business people that get mixed up/having to get others to bail them, etc. Haha, 4th-I would call Jake D one of the better half of current QB's which is a god awful statement. Good luck all.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    For sure, can be very scary stuff. Know a bunch of formerly successful athletes and business people that get mixed up/having to get others to bail them, etc. Haha, 4th-I would call Jake D one of the better half of current QB's which is a god awful statement. Good luck all.

hmm interesting comment from a cleveland fan. i find seneca wallace a much better option, and think hes doing a decent enough job in cleveland so far. delhomme would never be able to beat the bengals if his life depended on it.

i think you guys should stick with seneca for the time being. cleveland is on the rise, no need to screw it up with jake the joke