BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

BoS_010 NFL Week 4 Plays

NFL YTD: 5-4-1 (+0.4 Units)

Another NFL week where I find myself not liking too much. Last week I felt there were a lot of "trap" games and this week I'm having trouble finding plays I really like. Anyway, here's what I got...

NFL Week 4 Plays:
    Steelers -2.5- 2U
    49ers +7- 1U

NFL Week 4 Leans:
    Detroit/GB u46
    Bills +6
    Jaguars +7
    Raiders +3.5
    Chargers -9.5
    Eagles -5.5 (may look to tease with something)

I may add a few plays but it's not going to be a heavy card this week. There was some good football yesterday in college and I hope it overlaps to today. As always, COMMENTS APPRECIATED!

BoS_010

Not really pleased with the results I have gotten through capping the NFL. A month into the season and I'm down, although it's a very small amount. I have always been better at the NFL than NCAAF, but so far this season it's been the opposite. There has been a lot of parody this year in the NFL, which as a a football fan I really enjoy but as a capper it's been a little tough to decipher. The books seem to be putting up some solid numbers on the majority of games but I am still extremely determined to turn this around. There is still plenty of football to be played.

So far my NFL Future plays are looking good, minus the 49ers. However, I totally believe 8-8 can win the division. I know it's sad I am defending a 0-4 team but they should have won that game yesterday. Poor ball protection by Spencer that ended up costing them the game. Good 1-2 start for the Vikings under, and they still have plenty of tough games left on their schedule, mostly in their next 8 games. After that stretch, we should have a good idea whether or not they will cover the 9.5 wins. And then there's the Bucs, who got off to a great 2-1 start. The key for them is defending their home field and getting some quality wins there, which I believe they are capable of accomplishing.

WEEK 4 FINAL CARD:
    Steelers -2.5- 2U- LOSS
    49ers +7- 1U- WIN

Sunday Record: 1-1 (-1.2 Units)

NFL YTD- 6-5-1 (-0.8 Units)

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Good luck turning things around! You're right, the NFL has been extremely hard to bet this season.

BoS_010

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    Good luck turning things around! You're right, the NFL has been extremely hard to bet this season.

It's challenging. I'm not one who plays 7-8 NFL plays/week but I usually find more than the three plays I'm averaging now.

BoS_010

Coming into the weekend I knew I wasn't going to be touching this game. I do lean Miami for what it's worth. I'll be rooting more for a great game though. GL everyone.