HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

3 Prop bets I like today

I don't usually do too many prop bets in NFL but I was thinking about taking a shot at these 3 as I think they all have a good chance and none of them are juiced up too much.

Over 3.5 FG in Browns/Bengals +140. I like this one because both offenses are anemic when they hit the red zone and I expect to see alot of FG in this game. Don't think either QB is posing a major threat and there will be alot of the running game on both sides.

Lions TT O7.5 1st half +110. I do figure the Packers to crush the Lions in this one but I could see the Lions scoring 10 in first half making it look like they might hang around in the game (until 3rd quarter).

Panthers TT O7 1st half -115. Just a hunch on this one plus I like the number 7 because of the possible push factor. Think DeAngelo will eventually breakout and have a good game. Carolina is a desperate team and they will look to challenge divisional opponent. Kind of like them +14 for game as well.

Any thoughts? Haven't played any of these yet but I might, still working on my card for today.

HOT WINGS

2-0-1 maybe I will try these a little more often.

HOT WINGS

Ill try 1 more for the 4pm games. Raiders over 9.5 -115 1st half.

HOT WINGS

3-0-1 these went better than my main plays that I focus most my attention on Think I over think sometimes These prop bets took me about 10 minutes to decide on while my main plays I probably spent 6-8 hrs working on through the course of a week

forevergrindin
    forevergrindin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

I was going to do the raiders over 9.5 at the half, but didn't place the bet in time

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by forevergrindin View Post
    I was going to do the raiders over 9.5 at the half, but didn't place the bet in time
    Hate when that happens!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

second half Under in skins/eagles looks good the way this game slowed down

forevergrindin
    forevergrindin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Hate when that happens!
    It's okay. You've got a good thread going so far, let's keep it up!