brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

This monkey's gone to heaven LOL, I hope the giants win or we may find you in cement shoes

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy will you be adding to your bet tonight?

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    I am upping my bet to 50 million you silly fools! Here is my screen shot!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

lets go giants

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This is where i belong, this is where i roam, this is where i feel like falling asleep, this my friends and fans is where i bake the cake to rake the snake. I am here to win dough and help others, see me shine and drink the red wine, here are my 2 plays for Sunday...... first play is a total, the over 44 points in the Saints-Panthers game for 2,000 dollars here is my final play.. the New York Giants -3.5 for 15,000 dollars. Good luck everybody and see you in the AM. Sammy has made a marvelously and tremendously debut here and i promise it will continue.
    The only way this thread could possibly get any gayer would be if Big Gay Sammy would post a picture of his weiner.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

guys, don't worry.

If he loses he'll have a $25,000 play for Monday night.

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am still the best on here, 4-0 in CFB. and lost the over 44 in the Saints-Panthers, but won the RAVENS ML @ +115 FOR 3K, my wager on the over was 2k, i risked 2,200 to win 2,000. AND NOW MY BIG HUGE WAGER ON THE NEW YORK GIANTS -3.5 FOR 15K, THATS 15,000 DOLLARS!!!!!!!! Sammy SUITCASE WILL buy the red ketchup and blue mayo tonight baby!!!!!!!!

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

so 16.5 to 15 on the giants -3.5 good luck

better hope it wins or ur gonna be down

Sammy 11

yes EDDIE, risking 16.5k to win 15,000. Good luck guys and after tonight I will STAND ALONE AND WITH A COLD BEER IN ONE HAND AND AN APPLE CORE IN THE OTHER.Sammy Smuthut will wipe the smirks off the faces of all my haters and bashers, THANK U NEW YORK GIANTS FOR WINNING THIS GAME.

yisman

I'll be smiling if the Giants cover, actually.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!
    EddieMush's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes EDDIE, risking 16.5k to win 15,000. Good luck guys and after tonight I will STAND ALONE AND WITH A COLD BEER IN ONE HAND AND AN APPLE CORE IN THE OTHER.Sammy Smuthut will wipe the smirks off the faces of all my haters and bashers, THANK U NEW YORK GIANTS FOR WINNING THIS GAME.
    Bears it is

Sammy 11

3-0 Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got banned from Covers again lol , i love that site, the guys knew me that fast, that is because i AM AND WAS SO DAMN POPULAR, but the best part is I joined Covers in 2008, but never posted but maybe 1 or 2 posts, then a year later I joined as Sammy11 in 2009, then a star was born , I am keeping that account to post but no one would ever know its me, I post on it every once in a while. Any way i love it here and want to stay a long time, I will win this 15K wager!!!!!!!!!!!

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

That a boy Sammy

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I am still the best on here, 4-0 in CFB. and lost the over 44 in the Saints-Panthers, but won the RAVENS ML @ +115 FOR 3K, my wager on the over was 2k, i risked 2,200 to win 2,000. AND NOW MY BIG HUGE WAGER ON THE NEW YORK GIANTS -3.5 FOR 15K, THATS 15,000 DOLLARS!!!!!!!! Sammy SUITCASE WILL buy the red ketchup and blue mayo tonight baby!!!!!!!!

what a clown lol...4-0 college and 1-1 nfl (2-1 i hope because i got giants too,but I would just laugh if they lose) is a good start...But to say you are the best here is just fcking stupid....I have gone 4-1 on the last 3 sundays (12-3) and i still worry about losing my next game...Nothing wrong with being humble and leaving out the bullshit and just posting the picks....
    there are guys on here that are just killing it for years and they dont talk the BS like you do sammy....grow up

Sammy 11

10-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Giants baby 15k on this game and you all wanted to fade me, are u crazy, I AM THE BEST ON HERE CAN'T U TELL???????? GIANTS -3.5 WILL GET MY 15,000.

Sammy 11

KC, are u OK? u laugh a lot and I win a lot! glad i make u smile, i also make a lot of money!!!!!!!!!! Giants will this game and Sammy wins again, wow i must be just lucky right Kermit? u guys make my day and night! next time u laugh out loud think of me making 15,000 dollars. and for the record i never said u were not a good capper, but i know how good i can be, after all being smart has its rewards, plus well i study a lot!

Sammy 11

Hey Eddie Mush AKA 5 FOR FIGHTING ON COVERS, keep fading me bro, all i do is win. Giants -3.5 for 15k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best capper this place has even seen, I am FAMOUS ON HERE AFTER LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy 11

17-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIANTS, we can pretty much call this game now, Sammy wins again 15,000 dollars, re-cap of today in the NFL..... lost the over 44 for 2,200, won the Ravens ML +115 for 3,000, and win this huge big gigantic enormously spectacular play with the NY Giants -3.5 for 15,000 dollars. 2-1 today and i made a little over 16,000 dollars! wow GUESS YOU ARE ALL HAPPY I CAME HERE HUH? Hugh this was for you and all my other friends and fans that have been 100% dedicated to me since day one. See you all tomm. night for my Monday night Parlay Bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sammy made it shine big time tonight, for those that forgot.......... My nick name is BIG TIME, BIG GAME SWEET SAMMY SUNSHINE!!!!! WHHOOOO HOOO thank you New York Giants.

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Thanks Sammy can't wait to cash tomorrow too! This is the life, big weekend way to go buddy!

Sammy 11

Hugh, your welcome, if i was selfish I wouldnt have ever joined Covers or this place, I could just bet my plays and keep my mouth shut, but I feel like life in itself is hard and sometimes tough, if I can make money doing somehing I love......thats a really good thing, and if I can help people make money as well then I am happy too. good night fellas see you all in the AM, i have a parlay that will light up your eyes and your hearts, then make your wallet BUSTIN OUT!

sunnyyoung
    sunnyyoung's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow how impressed i am with your picks,keep up the great work.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice calll on the Giants, wow 15k you must be out the whole month for vacation.

Sammy 11

Good Morning guys and what a great a fun Sunday it was, as you all know I am the best capper this place has seen in quite some time, but i am not a cocky and braggart kind of guy, i am here to MAKE you money and feel good about yourself and NFL!, I am not lucky just plain old time smart, IQ tested at THE DUKE U. @143, so please do not wonder how and why I win so damn much. I want to be an asset here and a legend, I am capping this Monday night game as we speak and was half the night watching old VCR tapes of game film on the Pats-Dolphins, to fully understand and have the utter most knowledge in one area, one must be a part of the area, as you all know I played CFB @ Boston College back in the early 90's. therefor i have an advantage to get inside the players minds and know how they feel, after all back in the late to middle 80's i did work on a farm working with geese and antelopes and their daily activities and now I can be a counselor or asst, in any of those fields, see hard work does pay off, my great,great,great Uncle Bibby was a ice cutter so naturally I became an ice cutter back in West Texas in Midland, back i the early 40's and became so good that i was offered a job at Ice inc. anyway back to football this game is big and i want to bet both side the total and the side, stick around guys tonight will be huge! Sammy Lockjaw will run limpid this night!

G's pks
    Update your status

Sammy why do I get the feeling you are asian and can barely speak english...and the people who respond to you seem to be you also... Good job on the 4-5 games you have picked up to now.... Will wait till you pick 100 games before I consider you to be even a decent capper... GL...

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there any way to get your picks via e-mail?

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

sammy you are epic my friend .. can't wait to hear your pick for mnf. ahhh the suspense. hope you say pats... thats my lean

thomas6512
    thomas6512's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thought you went to duke

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by thomas6512 View Post
    i thought you went to duke
    Be aware that almost nothing in Sammy's post is true.

He's not a great handicapper.

He doesn't own a VCR.

He didn't spend the night watching game tape.

He never went to college, let alone play college football.

He's never been on the Duke campus, and while he did once have his IQ tested, it was a far cry from 143.

He is not here to make anyone money. He's here to whore for attention and talk about how great he is.

He was never an ice cutter, and he certainly was not around in the early '40s. If he was an ice cutter in the early '40s, he'd be at least 85 by now.

The part about Sammy Lockjaw running limpid may perhaps be the only thing remotely true in that post.
    Last edited by yisman; 10-04-10 at 10:46 AM.

Sammy 11

Thomas, I had a meeting at Duke back in 1999, and there was a seminar on IQ, well i have a friend there and I asked if they could test my IQ, I went to Boston College in the early 90's, as stated more than once in here, but glad you at least read my thread. Lockitup, no bro I do not sell or give my play via email, just come here and see the glory and greatness all rolled up in one magnificent post! Fillet Master, IMO this game means more to one team more than the other. but we will see what occurs during my capping session, here is a breakdown of how I cap a game, the short version... First I sit down and lights off, just clear my mind and let my body dissolve into a lava like mass and then I breathe softly and just imagine the game playing out in my head, I know this all sounds odd and weird, but when you win games at a rapid rate you wouldn't poo poo my process. Anyway after about 22 minutes of that, I get a full broad stroke of how the game will be played out, and one might say hey Sammy, does this always work? of course not, if I were 100% perfect all the time I would be a multi-Millionaire, but in reality this initial step one does help and guide my thoughts to the game itself, moving on then I get a glass of hot apple cider and with a straw sip it and go over all mu notes and stats and trends for the game itself, by the way most guys IMO have told me they can cap a game within an hour, OK I go deeper than that, if I have a huge play, and you all know I bet big a times and win quite often it can take me over 3 hours to properly cap and calculate a game, so then i study and i mean get all that info on paper, into my precious brain. Then i get out any old game tapes, VCR only, I am old school, before old school was even built, then watch any game is the last 15-20 years to get a personal feeling of the teams, then finally I make calls, yes a good capper has a long list of people around the country who are "in the know" and see if any contributing factors are impedimenta on the game at hand, to be 100% prepared is a good thing. Then the very last thing I do before any game is wagered and called in, I read a book that makes me feel inspired, that book my friends is................ " The Giving Tree". so there you have it, oh yes one more habit or superstition i do before any game i bet on, I eat a Tomato Pie no cheese extra sauce with hot peppers and onions and mushrooms and garlic! OK guys off to work now busy day here in CALI, got a meeting with some guys about a movie with Kevin Bacon, see you all later for my phenomenal dazzling daring of a play! Sammy is gonna rock the Babaganosh tonight brother!!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    but...you do not post $15,000 game bets... I hope he wins tonight his reactions are hilarious when he wins.... Odd but still never a screen shot... Maybe some pink and purple colors tonight!
    Yup, it's pretty entertaining the amount of money he/she claims on a single play. He/she lost over $8K in matter of days and comes back stating that he/she has another $1K to spare to pick him/her up again. Let's be realistic here, no one re-gambles after losing $8K in matter of 2-3 days and comes back, flips a coin, and cranks the trumpet to tell everyone that he/she has one more play for $1K.

You have to read his first threads. But bottom line, this Sammy person entertains me like low budget reality show that has everything to lose.

ebbearsfb1

then watch any game is the last 15-20 years to get a personal feeling of the teams,

??????

what could u possibly learn about the pats or dolphins from film thats 15 years old???? makes no sense what so ever

i don't even think anybody in the organization was with these teams that long ago, besides the owners

yisman

I became an ice cutter back in West Texas in Midland, back i the early 40's
    I went to Boston College in the early 90's
    Oh man, this is rich.

ebbearsfb1

haha didnt even catch that hahaha... so he played college ball when he was about 90 years old haha

Sammy 11

wow the haters and bashers all come out after i WIN all that money!!!!!!!! i love that I am good, if i talked like this......AND COULD NOT BACK IT UP, THEN OK I would be lame,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT I WIN BIG BAD UNITS AND ROCK it like ** Hammer and Vanilla Ice back in Utah in 1993!!!!!!!! TO BE THE MAN......YOU GOT TO BEAT THE MAN!!!! WHOOO HOOO RICKY FLAIR 1991!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see u later my fans. Sammy Shock Rock will be back. see how fun it is to won over 50,000 dollars in all sports in the last 4 days! all documented on this fine site.

ebbearsfb1

good luck,

but the numbers really don't mean ne thing on here, as there is no ticket to truly document it...

either way nice work on what you've done so far, interested to check out your parlay later

First 1234 Last