Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles line dropping. Remember last week..

Opened at -6

now -5.5

63% of people are on the Eagles -6 according to vegasinsider

NOW

remember what happened last week, public on the eagles -3 had about 65% of the public, then Vick gets named starter and the line drops to -2.5

Vegas wants you to bet on the redskins +5.5

Eagles -5.5 is the ovibous winner here

They know this is going to be a Reid vs McNabb game..and Reid has the upper hand here, he knows how mcnabb works. As where yes mcnabb knows how reid works...but lets not forget this is the same guy who preached Kolb is the starter, then went and changed his mind to Vick.....Reid is VERY unpredictable and Vegas knows it, which is why the Eagles take this game. -5.5 is a steal

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    everyone LOL at me last week and look at what happened

Takethebooki
    chizzy owes me 330 pts?
    Takethebooki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

i like the pick but ur knowledge behind it is funny

Postman78
    Postman78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by Takethebooki View Post
    i like the pick but ur knowledge behind it is funny
    It may be a little simple minded and unprofessional but it's all true? I agree with him 100% phi is the play

uanl
    uanl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

just outta curiosity, what was your take on the chargers game last week? when the public was all over the chargers at around -5 and -6 and by game time the line was chargers -3.5 .....was that vegas telling us the play was really the chargers and -3.5 was a steal???

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Quote Originally Posted by uanl View Post
    just outta curiosity, what was your take on the chargers game last week? when the public was all over the chargers at around -5 and -6 and by game time the line was chargers -3.5 .....was that vegas telling us the play was really the chargers and -3.5 was a steal???
    As yes you were one of those I proved wrong last week when you kept barking up how the eagles were a trap last week, it was you and mr windy city..just tail and do not ask questions, don't worry your cowboys will be fine, until romo and his small feet get sacked in the pocket

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Quote Originally Posted by uanl View Post
    No this was VEGAS saying bet the chargers and lose your money. The difference between this line change and the Eagles is that the line changed for the Eagles throughout the WEEK. The Chargers line changed right before GAME TIME!

Must I teach you and Mr Windy City everything?

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone has their thinking, but anyway, I like this game will be a win for Washington. Sorry!

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Quote Originally Posted by hitman2010 View Post
    everyone has their thinking, but anyway, I like this game will be a win for Washington. Sorry!
    no need to be sorry, that is what you feel, everyone has there own opinions and picks...its what makes the books stay afloat

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey baxter just keep hoping they continue this thread and bet against you in the NHL to. We can always use people plumping the lines in our favor with square money.

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Hey baxter just keep hoping they continue this thread and bet against you in the NHL to. We can always use people plumping the lines in our favor with square money.
    lol i will be sure to add you to the mrwindycity slow list