justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

Help me beat my bookie

Hello all...
    I am new to the forum but have been following you guys for awhile. I have learned a lot just reading some of your posts. What I would like from all of you is help. I use a local bookie and I really don't like the guy, maybe because he takes all my money or maybe just because he is an arogant A$$. I would like advise from all of you on all of my picks. In the past I have followed some of your picks but I have been very selective as to what I take. I have followed the SCS picks, the rubber band plays, lakerboy's large wagers, and so on. If you guys are willing to help I will listen to all of your picks and take only what I consider the best picks.

Here is what I have to work with. I have a $2,000.00 credit line with my bookie. I could have set it up as high or as low as I wanted but I figured that would be a safe number. I can only bet up to $500.00 for any given bet. That was to keep myself safe because I have done some foolish things once I get my bank roll up. So starting today I would like all the advice I can get for any sports. I will listen and consider all advice and I will post all of the plays that I make against that bookie. A normal bet for me is about $100.00 and a large one can only go as high as $500.00 for this specific account. Please help me take this guys money and I look forward to hearing from all of you.

0-0

kurt_06518
    kurt_06518's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

haha, sounds like u should not gamble cause u r a f'in idiot

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

justwinthisone

So far not what I was looking for, 1 insult and 1 guy rolling around laughing....

BlindBeggar
    BlindBeggar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet it all on the Titans @ home to cover the spread.

Easy win.

COOGI
    COOGI's Avatar Become A Pro!

i love your thread........ok my friend ...i will share to u wat i am playing to night ok

justwinthisone

So far I am leaning GB-3 for 3 units.

capone8585
    TEAMCASH
    capone8585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

I would consider you to take Bears Money line plus the over for a nice monday night parlay

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are on the right track with the rubberband plays.

COOGI
    COOGI's Avatar Become A Pro!

GREENBAY + OVER THE TOTal is my play tonight