Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by mdemps9190 View Post
    yeah sorry Jets are not a superbowl team...Belichick on the sideline = potential superbowl any year...I think:
    Eagles
    Packers
    Ravens
    Colts
    Steelers
    Pats (barely)
    I'd throw eagles and pats off the list and we'll have a deal.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post

i'll bet you 5000 dollars U.S that 4 of those 5 teams win more than 5 games as long as theres a full season.

let me know if you're interested.
    no thanks. just rabble rousing.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    I put $25 on Denver at 80/1 odds. Dumerville will be returning to go along with Von Miller on defense. Tebow and John Fox are proven winners as well. Just because a team had a lousy record last year doesn't mean they have no chance. They all start the season 0-0.
    Even though I respectfully disagree, I respect the hell out of that kind of play because of the guts it takes to play it.

I just don't see Tebow making that kind of impact in year 2. I also love John Fox, but switching teams is brutal. It'll take one year just to get everyone on the same page with his system and style, not to mention grooming 'his' kind of players. If the Broncos can get to 8 wins in 2011, I'll be very suprised. GL tho.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have futures on Dallas, New York Giants and the Ravens. Glad I bought them early because checking the lines now I am beating the lines. Ofcourse this will change during the season when I might find a better number.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    I have futures on Dallas, New York Giants and the Ravens. Glad I bought them early because checking the lines now I am beating the lines. Ofcourse this will change during the season when I might find a better number.
    I now see these all around +1600 to win SB. Not bad value for these live teams. What prices did you get?

First 1234