surffreak
    surffreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Picks And Thoughts #3

Although im not a big fan of this week because their are alot of trends that i do not like.

As i debated and picked so far. These are not final. I would like opinions, thoughts.

Vikings -11.5
    : they are getting some line value from their lost. Plus favorites of -6.5 or more going into their bye are 34-8 against the spread since 2002. Vikings are desperate for a win. Plus vikings have won the past 20-21 meetings. The only thing that concerns me is how well Best is doing. They already had 2 tough losts. (one that they were robbed off)

Pats-14.5: If anything got Brady more mad it would be him losing his hair, or losing a football game. If you look at the trend of the pats beating the bills, its all double digit victorys of 20 or more. I dont see the bills offence producing anything. Brady is also 13-6 ats following a loss.

Titans +3: Granted that vince young was benched and did aweful against the steelers. I still think the titans are the better team, plus they are getting points. The giants put alot of energy into the colts game and suffer from a let down. Vince Young is 9-4 ATS as a road dog, and Jeff Fisher is 19-6 ATS vs. the NFC since 2003.

Baltimore -10.5
    : The ravens beat the browns the past 2 times (both in week 3) 28-10 and 34-3. With John Harbaugh the ravens are 9-1 against the spread against teams with losing records, and 5-1 versus the number when favorited by double digits.

Cowboys +3
    : Houston has loads of injurys. Dallas is in a must win situation. 0-2 teams that made the playoffs the year before are 11-7 against the spread in Week 3 since 2003. Underdogs coming off a loss as -7 or more, playing a team coming off a straight-up win are 69-37 against the spread. Home favorites coming off road wins of 1-3 points are 21-46 ATS since 2000.

Rams +4: This is my upset special, In another post i wrote, The how on earth the skins are only favored by 3.5 points... The cardinals were favored 3.5 last week? washington is alot better than the cardinals... i dont get why vegas saying that the skins are equal to cardinals.. regardless the spread hasnt changed much. IT DROPPED FROM -5 TO -3.5???? with 95% of the money on the skins????? Vegas seems to be reeling the public in. The rams have only lost both games by a combined 6 points. I wont be surprised if rams win straight up.

Colts -5.5
    : Although broncos reciever has killed himself and im sure that could be some fire for the broncos to step it up. I still dont see the broncos covering. I love payton, and i will never bet against my team. Also Broncos are 4-11 ATS before back-to-back road games the previous 15 instances.

Seahawks +6: The chargers played in washington and played aweful. Now they have to play in seattle. Who plays great at home. Seahawks are 14-4 ATS in September home games since 2000. Chargers arent the same team yet.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

with luck, you can win all your bets.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans +3 (Manning is a better QB than VY. Who does always get smoked by his Older brother. ) That being said the giants aren't as horrible as they played. They did hold the jets down remember. I'm on the titans too, but It's not so dry.

Broncos might surprise us all again. It depends on how much the colts think this one is in the bag.

surffreak

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post

Broncos might surprise us all again. It depends on how much the colts think this one is in the bag.
    Agreed im a little worried about that game. Especially since the broncos have someone to play for. But they are playing the colts

surffreak

Vikings -11.5
    : they are getting some line value from their lost. Plus favorites of -6.5 or more going into their bye are 34-8 against the spread since 2002. Vikings are desperate for a win. Plus vikings have won the past 20-21 meetings. The only thing that concerns me is how well Best is doing. They already had 2 tough losts. (one that they were robbed off) WIN

Pats-14.5: If anything got Brady more mad it would be him losing his hair, or losing a football game. If you look at the trend of the pats beating the bills, its all double digit victorys of 20 or more. I dont see the bills offence producing anything. Brady is also 13-6 ats following a loss. Loss

Titans +3: Granted that vince young was benched and did aweful against the steelers. I still think the titans are the better team, plus they are getting points. The giants put alot of energy into the colts game and suffer from a let down. Vince Young is 9-4 ATS as a road dog, and Jeff Fisher is 19-6 ATS vs. the NFC since 2003. WIN

Baltimore -10.5
    : The ravens beat the browns the past 2 times (both in week 3) 28-10 and 34-3. With John Harbaugh the ravens are 9-1 against the spread against teams with losing records, and 5-1 versus the number when favorited by double digits. Loss

Cowboys +3
    : Houston has loads of injurys. Dallas is in a must win situation. 0-2 teams that made the playoffs the year before are 11-7 against the spread in Week 3 since 2003. Underdogs coming off a loss as -7 or more, playing a team coming off a straight-up win are 69-37 against the spread. Home favorites coming off road wins of 1-3 points are 21-46 ATS since 2000.WIN

Rams +4: This is my upset special, In another post i wrote, The how on earth the skins are only favored by 3.5 points... The cardinals were favored 3.5 last week? washington is alot better than the cardinals... i dont get why vegas saying that the skins are equal to cardinals.. regardless the spread hasnt changed much. IT DROPPED FROM -5 TO -3.5???? with 95% of the money on the skins????? Vegas seems to be reeling the public in. The rams have only lost both games by a combined 6 points. I wont be surprised if rams win straight up.WIN

Colts -5.5
    : Although broncos reciever has killed himself and im sure that could be some fire for the broncos to step it up. I still dont see the broncos covering. I love payton, and i will never bet against my team. Also Broncos are 4-11 ATS before back-to-back road games the previous 15 instances. WIN

Seahawks +6: The chargers played in washington and played aweful. Now they have to play in seattle. Who plays great at home. Seahawks are 14-4 ATS in September home games since 2000. Chargers arent the same team yet.WIN

WINNER WINNER!!! HIT MY PARLAY TOO!!! 6-2

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice card today...Bookmaker was slow for me today and I missed all the afternoon plays so I missed out on some winners after a shitty AM slate. I'll be curious what you think of next week.

surffreak

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Nice card today...Bookmaker was slow for me today and I missed all the afternoon plays so I missed out on some winners after a shitty AM slate. I'll be curious what you think of next week.
    Thanks man BOL

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice