alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Week 3 OVER/UNDER

There are few sides that I like this weekend so I'm looking at some totals... Here are some totals that I like... Please feel free to provide some insight.

1) Cincy/Carolina UNDER 38
    I have a feeling that this will be a game of field goals and very few touchdowns with Clausen getting his first start and Palmer not being great on the road... I wouldn't be surprised if the score is something like 16-13.

2) Philly/Jacksonville OVER 44.5
    I don't particularly like this number but I believe that Philly should score at least 3 tds the way Vick has been playing. Garrard was absolutely horrendous last week after a nearly perfect performance in week 1 where he threw 3 tds. I expect him to bounce back. I think the score could be something like 27-24.

3) Pittsburgh/TB UNDER 33.5
    With Charlie Batch in the lineup and seeing how dominant Pittsburgh's defense has been so far, I just can't see much points being scored in this one... The number is ridiculously low so I wouldn't put too much on this one but it is definitely worth considering in a teaser at the very least.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the first one is on but not by your reasoning. I see Cincy putting it together and scoring higher, but carolina not putting up the numbers to help hit the O. #2, It's only a Over if Philly wins. Which I think happens. #3 Is gold. I see TB winning by maybe a FG and Pitt if it does put up points it will only be on a specail teams or a lucky fumble.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i'm with you on CIN/CAR and PIT/TB. no strong thoughts re: PHI/JAC, but i was on JAC/SD over last week (fortunate winner with late TD), and will say that they have a lot of things to like in an over play. BOL to you this weekend.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

looking good

alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Good luck everyone... I'm also on Detroit and Miami.