DirtyCurtDCN8
    DirtyCurtDCN8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet Saints at -4 VS Atlanta!

I'm an Atlanta fan, and I'm putting big money down on the Saints this week at -4 @ home VS Atlanta. I think it's the most sure bet this week. The Saints offense hasn't looked as polished this year as it did last year but i fully expect them to score all over atlanta this week. The Falcons defense is no match whatsoever for the Saints. They have a way undersized D-line and a bad secondary that should allow for some big plays for the Saints... Plus, the Saints are at home vs a divisional rival. You KNOW that crowd is gonna be loud as hell and New orleans is gonna come out firing after looking sloppy at times last week @ windy San Fran. They wont miss Reggie Bush either because Pierre Thomas is gonna be able to pound it up the middle all day VS atlantas small d-line. I really think this is the game where we see the Saints offense of last year explode. I think -4 is an absolute gift, this is gonna be a 14 point game.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

i will be cheering for the falcons

DirtyCurtDCN8

The fan part of me wants to cheer for the dirty birds, but the money-loving side of me is drooling over the Saints at -4!!!

I can't see Atlanta winning this game at all so some $ in my pocket will help soothe the pain of the loss :P

beaneaters
    beaneaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2031

This is a line I don't understand. New Orleans goes on the road to San Fran and is a five-point favourite, then comes home to Atlanta and is a four-point favourite? You're telling me Atlanta is that much better than the 49ers? I don't see it, especially on the road. I think the Saints get their first cover the year.
    Bean

bradnowell
    bradnowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

im on atl +4 line is too low for a reason

DirtyCurtDCN8

Well Atlanta murdered san Fran last year if i remember right...but yeah im surprised by the line. People are bigger on Atlanta than they should be and I'm saying this as a Falcons fan.. I think they are the #2 wildcard team, but they still need a lot of things to be a legit contender. The Saints obviously know them well as divisional foes and Atlanta just doesn't have the personnel on defense to stop the Saints in really any situation. They can't stop their run and certainly not their pass game. You are gonna see 3-4 really long plays from the Saints, i guarantee it

dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I'll probably be on Atlanta. Saints look really beatable right now and Atlanta seems rolling after that sluggish game against Pitt.

Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dolphan34 View Post
    I'll probably be on Atlanta. Saints look really beatable right now and Atlanta seems rolling after that sluggish game against Pitt.
    Anybody looks rolling against the Cardinals dude. ATL has a big fat 0 on D. Nothinggggg.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saint has the first cover of the year.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

I'm leaning Atlanta

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Falcons win or lose by a field goal. Saints have not impressed me one bit.

kempf
    kempf's Avatar Become A Pro!

sure Saints should have offensive success but not sure why atl offense wont put up numbers as well. if atl doesnt turn the ball over this will be a very competitive game. they are your team so you tell me, is atl the kind of team that is gonna cough the ball up? if the answer is no then atl is the play, if the answer is yes they will turn it over then Saints are the play....

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints D is horrible, but they are the masters at turnovers. Anyone else watching them turn nothing into power plays? Thier O has been horrible so far. Which is surprising.

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

I don't understand the spread....+4 offers no value. This is a more important game to Atlanta than New Orleans plus the Falcons always play the Saints close.

Home favorites coming off road wins of 1-3 points are 21-46 ATS in Weeks 2-10 since 2000 (Sean Payton 0-1).

Atlanta +4

ScottLocke
    ScottLocke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Before this line came out I really was leaning on ATL big, I was expecting the line to come out Saints -7 or -8 so -4 is really a gift if your on the Saints this week. It was almost enough to make the Saints a play for me this week but not quite enough. So this is a no play for me. Last year, this same game, when the Saints were home, they were -11 to ATL... are these teams really that much closer this year to warrant a 7 point spread shift? Makes no sense to me, so i'm staying away.

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** the saints, cocksuckers couldnt even cover against the 49ers.They havnt been very impressive in the first 2 games

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

my system says to tease atlanta (buy the 1/2pt.if necessary to get over 10) with the upstart oakland raiders also +10 1/2. just sit back and collect on this one.

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

tough call. Atlanta has a good enough offense to keep it close.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

As a Falcons fan I gotta believe they come out and play a great game and keep it close and maybe even win it. Knowing the dirty birds, they'll find a way to give the game away. No play for me on this game but i'd lean Falcons +4

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Falcons cover easy. Should win.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    Falcons cover easy. Should win.
    Won't be easy...

Division game, on the road, world champions.

midoriwilleatyou
    midoriwilleatyou's Avatar Become A Pro!

falcons will come up on top. they will give the saints their first loss of the season and they will cover

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    my system says to tease atlanta (buy the 1/2pt.if necessary to get over 10) with the upstart oakland raiders also +10 1/2. just sit back and collect on this one.
    not sure why you want the raiders but i cannot argue with that tease. i would not wanna be anywhere near the raiders on the road vs anyone. atlanta will not lose by more than 10 that is a guarantee. good luck!

Addicted2Cash
    Addicted2Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

do not see atl gift wrapping this game like the other two teams have done for the Saints so far. ill gladly take the points.

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATL ml for me...you were describing last years team in your write up...haven't you watch them play this year?? n.o on a short week....this game has been circled on the falcons schedule ever since it came out

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Saints +4 turnover margin in addition to that shitastic safety monday night, yet sneak out with a 3-point win? Falcons.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

SAINTS 2 wins are misleading against bad teams, falscons have looked good but betting on the saints out right is as safe u can get right now

Mthorn
    Mthorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Going for saints also.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki Roma View Post
    SAINTS 2 wins are misleading against bad teams, falscons have looked good but betting on the saints out right is as safe u can get right now
    I don't know about that, Reggie Bush will be out of the lineup which means the Saints' offense takes a hit and Drew Brees won't be enjoying field position that's as good. And this hasn't been an offense that can afford to get worse so far.
    Last edited by OTL; 09-25-10 at 08:53 AM.

vboyt
    vboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Falcons +4 all day. Brees won't have reggie to short pass to, and weatherspoon will have the TEs locked down, while Dunta will shut down the deep passes.

bonduforlife
    Bondu means Douche Bag :)
    bonduforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Orleans at home are gonna have a good game. I am expecting a near 500yd game from brees. 34-24 NO