Backspacers
    Backspacers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

have to pick every game ATS

In a pool where I have to pick each game ATS, every week. First week 9 wins, Last week 6.

Not a good start. winners in week 1 and 2 won 14 games.

How can I crush it this week to catch up? Anyone win 12+ games this year that I can follow?

Appreciate all the insight.

Creamofsomeyoung
    Creamofsomeyoung's Avatar Become A Pro!

You'd be hard fought to find someone who consistently picks 12 games a week, let alone 14. But if you do make sure you PM me ASAP, as i will cut you in on the winnings.

Im pretty sure what any successful gambler does, is pick the point totals or spreads of specific games, not every game every week. Thats at least what i do, and I haven't done half bad. Their are to many variables to be picking, EVERY SINGLE GAME, EVERY SINGLE week. Just my take
    Last edited by Creamofsomeyoung; 09-22-10 at 12:51 PM.

Backspacers
    Backspacers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

i hear you. i just need more consistency from my own hc'ing. more or less just betting on the gut

Creamofsomeyoung
    Creamofsomeyoung's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best advice is pay attention to this board, their are some very knowledgeable Gamblers on here and some not so much. When it comes down to it you gotta draw your own conclusions, but in order to do so, you need to be knowledgeable and you can get find out alot of info on here. Just learn to weed out the suckerss, good luck to you my man. Here is to sticking it to Vegas and the Bookies