fox sixers
    fox sixers's Avatar Become A Pro!

BLOG:September 19

This writeup/blog is for fun. I do not suggest anyone to follow it. I am just doing it to have a blog today and for fun. This game to me is a very hard game to call. Decided to take a day off from baseball and regroup. I leaned Cubs ML, but sadly did not pull the trigger.

Colts ML and 48 OVER

Colts are 6-1 in their last 7 home openers. Colts have won their last 25 out of 27 games in the regular season coming off a loss. I do feel they will start this season out 0-2. do not see it happening. Peyton Manning will have this team ready for tonight's match up against the New York Giants.

The ATS is going in favor of Giants covering, but do not see them winning this game. As a 6½-point favorite last week , the Giants needed everything to go its way to pull off the win. In fact, the Giants picked off three Matt Moore passes in the end zone and that was the difference. Carolina led 16-14 at the half and had they finished those drives with either a TD or FG, the Panthers could have been up for 14 or more.

Off a divison game, Colts are 10-2 there last 3 years.
    In home games the last 3 years Colts are 15-3
    As a home favorite of 3.5 to 7 points the last 3 years Colts are 6-1
    In all games the last 3 years Colts are 23-9

As an underdog of 3.5 to 9.5 points the last 3 years Giants are 0-2

In Colts last match up against the Giants, the won in New York in 2006 26-21.

Peyton Manning threw for 463 yards last week and I expect this game to be a scoring game with Colts coming on top.

I also lean OVER 48.

I just feel tonight will be high scoring. These teams have overated defenses and I do not see them coming to play tonight.l

Giants are 21-12 OVER ATS the last 3 years.
    6-3 OVER the last 3 years as an underdog.

Giants are playing in Indy tonight and scoring will come into play,

Giants in all games where the total is between 42.5 and 49 points, that are 15-6 OVER the last 3 years.

In September games Giants are 5-2 OVER

• Over is 6-0 in Giants last 6 games overall.
    • Over is 6-0 in Giants last 6 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
    • Over is 4-0 in Giants last 4 games on fieldturf.
    • Over is 4-0-1 in Giants last 5 games following a ATS win.
    • Over is 4-0 in Giants last 4 games in Week 2.
    • Over is 5-1-1 in Giants last 7 games following a S.U. win.
    • Over is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games in September.
    • Over is 5-1 in Giants last 6 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
    • Over is 12-3-1 in Giants last 16 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
    • Over is 4-1-1 in Giants last 6 road games.
    • Over is 12-3-2 in Giants last 17 games after allowing less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
    • Over is 4-1 in Giants last 5 games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game.
    • Over is 18-6-2 in Giants last 26 games after allowing less than 250 total yards in their previous game.

• Over is 4-0 in Colts last 4 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
    • Over is 6-1 in Colts last 7 games after accumulating less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
    • Over is 4-1 in Colts last 5 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
    • Over is 6-2 in Colts last 8 games overall

This game definitely leans OVER. With Sanders out for the Colts, Eli and Giants will have opportunity to score. I just see Colts having more opportunity and cashing in on those chances. Colts losing last week will motivate them in my opinion.

That OVER 48 line hasn't moved really all week and should be a great game to watch!!

fox sixers
    fox sixers's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry i posted this in baseball