AdamRB22
    AdamRB22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver-3 my play of the week

Seatle is still seatle had a good home game vs. The 49ers and alex smith which means nothing. I love matchups like these. Seatle not so good away on the grass against unfamiliar teams. Only playing one game this week. Lock it in

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

I think Seattle is better than what people give them credit for. I'm not a huge fan of Pete Carroll but it is obvious some serious changes were made.

I wouldn't bet against Seattle, Kansas City, or Detroit the next couple of weeks, just to see if their week 1 performance was a fluke.

Good luck though.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I was kind of leaning Seattle early this week after a nice overall performance last week. They aren't a great road team and after a Bronco's lost last week maybe returning home is all they need. Tricky number might lay off this one or take a stab at the Over 40.

Z_Wipf
    Z_Wipf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

I dont see why denver is a favorite but Ill take Seattle

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just don't see how Denver could be a dog at home against a questionable team like Seattle.

filter15
    filter15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver FTW

EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Seattle is looking great off-the-bat.

your pixel army
    your pixel army's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of these teams will play so bad they'll make the other look good. Not sure which way that's going to fall.

dakid420
    dakid420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds good, what is up with Bal only -2 at Cincy, Clev. fav. against KC, and Philly -4.5 against Detraoit. (both QBs hurt, but Vick looked good and Eagles are solid)?!

jquest
    jquest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Careful though because we still don't know what the Seahawks possess. They could be returning to their old form.

DaAce
    DaAce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2372

denver

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by dbldown View Post
    I think Seattle is better than what people give them credit for. I'm not a huge fan of Pete Carroll but it is obvious some serious changes were made.

I wouldn't bet against Seattle, Kansas City, or Detroit the next couple of weeks, just to see if their week 1 performance was a fluke.

Good luck though.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Lions last in the league in both offense and defense after week 1? Doesn't that mean they likely are the same shitty team they always are?

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver is going to smash the Seahawks this week. Utter destruction. Pissed off Broncos at home.

AdamRB22
    AdamRB22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by therber2 View Post
    Denver is going to smash the Seahawks this week. Utter destruction. Pissed off Broncos at home.
    Finally...why am I the only one seeing this. I think that everyone after reading alot of the threads are looking way to deep into alot of these games and got themselves confused of who to take anymore. If you can find a better spread and situation for week 2 NFL I'm very curious as to what you think is a good play??? If not seatle playing at Denver -3