Here's a look at the Week 2 matchup between the Minnsota Vikings and the Miami Dolphins in Minnesota on Sunday. The Vikings are coming off a tough loss against the Super Bowl Champs in the New Orleans Saints. They had some chances to win that game on opening night Thursday but ultimately looked somewhat rusty on offense. I look for the Vikings to bounce back big at home this week agains the Dolphins. The Dolphins enter this game after a Week 1 win over the lowly Bills, who look like they should have a decent shot at the #1 overall pick in the 2011 Draft at this rate. In a very sloppy game, the Dolphins won in a 'somebody has to win' type game. The final score ended at 15-10, with neither team impressing anybody, although the Dolphins can take solace knowing they got the win. The current line is set as the Vikings being the favorites at -5.5 points over the Dolphins at home.

The Vikings will come out in this game extremely motivated after losing in Week 1 on the road to the Saints. Brett Favre and the Vikings offense looked out of sync for most of the night. This, in my opinion, is due in part to the fact that Favre just hasn't got the reps in with the Vikings offense this year due to his skipping of the mini-camps. After another week of full practice, I expect the offense to be able to move the ball better, especially against a lesser Miami defense. The Vikings play much better at home, with a perfect 8-0 record last year at home under Brett Favre. The Vikings will also rely on Adrian Peterson in this game, as he tends to play better at home, averaging over 24 more yards in games played at home. Their defense also thrives off the home crowd, as Jared Allen is a force on their defensive line. I expect him to play a big role in this game, pressuring Chad Henne all day. The Vikings will just be too much for the Dolphins in this game, and should win by double digits in my opinion.

The Dolphins are 1-0, but could be the most unimpressive 1-0 in the NFL at this point. Nobody on Miami's offense had very good numbers, and they were ineffective at times in this game. They won ugly against the Bills and it would take a much better effort just to stay in this game at Minnesota. Also, the Bills lone touchdown came when they started running the hurry-up offense, which exposed some holes in the Miami defense as well. I just don't think they have the talent on either side of the ball to go into Minnesota and keep this game close enough.

A score of something around 31-16 would be my prediction for this game. I expect Adrian Peterson to go off in this game as well, as he was effective in the limited number of carries he received against the Saints. He will have more running room in this game, and Favre should be better in his second game of the year. This game being in Minnesota is huge as well, as I think the Vikings should get an early lead and never look back in this one. Play the Vikings -5.5 over the Dolphins in Week 2.