Skanedogg
    Skanedogg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skanedogg's 2010 NFL Picks Thread

Week 2
    I have backtracked my system at 16-0-1 last year. No plays in Week 1 because I use several stay combinations as filters--thus Week 2 is the first available for plays. These plays are all based on the mathematical formula i have been working on (as well as the filters) since 2004.

Week 2 plays...

New Orleans Saints @ -4.

Likely have to buy this down but it is important to get on it before the public does. I found it at -4.5, -105 earlier.

RANDAZZO
    RANDAZZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Good luck.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

So what about the previous years?? Have you backtested them? 16-0 is still great though

Skanedogg

Thanks.

Part of my formula is based on the week-by-week statistics of the NFL. I spent all summer searching for any website that has NFL stats broken down each week, but could not find one. Without those stats broken down week-by-week, I cannot accurately test my formula

Skanedogg

Cenadepollo.blogspot.com is where my full posts are located

Skanedogg

i thought for sure when i saw lang's play on SF that i had a sure thing. guess there really are no such things.

as i said on the blog, even though you are going to lose and i refuse to cry about a loss, that one last night was extremely hard to swallow. nevertheless. at this point, i do not think i will have a play this week, but i will continue to check line moves and will post anything if i see it.

Skanedogg

2-1 in NFL yesterday, with SEA on $$line.

also 4-1 in NCAA on SAT with 4 moneyline wins. i did not post them here, but they were on the blog.