dong55
    dong55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dong's Ravens/Jets & SD/KC -- first post in NFL

Hello everyone,

This is my first NFL post of the year. Did not play anything yesterday because wanted to get a feel for what the lines were and what the outcomes of those games were.

Tonight, here is the first play.

JETS pk -120 (5dimes)

Reasoning: I have had good luck in the past picking my spots in this situation

Scoresandodds.com has the money split like this
    Ravens Side: 67% ML: 84%
    Jets Side: 33% ML: 16%

My book (5dimes) has moved the line from this morning of Jets -1.5 @ -110 to Jets pk @ -120

I have usually had good luck betting the juicy side of this when the public is so heavy on one side (Ravens) at + $. More times than not, Vegas is not going to allow the public to make + $.

Good luck to everyones picks for tonight. If all goes well, will be putting 1/2 of my winnings on KC +4.5. This is a very good reverse line movement situation. Line opened at +5.5 for KC (5dimes) and scoresandodds.com has the breakdown like this:
    SD Side: 87% ML: 82%
    KC Side: 13% ML: 18%

Anyway, not saying that I always win these situations, but my winning % is very good in these situations.

Dong

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

hold on..let me bet 25% of my bankroll based on your reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by dong55 View Post
    Hello everyone,

This is my first NFL post of the year. Did not play anything yesterday because wanted to get a feel for what the lines were and what the outcomes of those games were.

Tonight, here is the first play.

JETS pk -120 (5dimes)

Reasoning: I have had good luck in the past picking my spots in this situation

Scoresandodds.com has the money split like this
    Ravens Side: 67% ML: 84%
    Jets Side: 33% ML: 16%

My book (5dimes) has moved the line from this morning of Jets -1.5 @ -110 to Jets pk @ -120

I have usually had good luck betting the juicy side of this when the public is so heavy on one side (Ravens) at + $. More times than not, Vegas is not going to allow the public to make + $.

Good luck to everyones picks for tonight. If all goes well, will be putting 1/2 of my winnings on KC +4.5. This is a very good reverse line movement situation. Line opened at +5.5 for KC (5dimes) and scoresandodds.com has the breakdown like this:
    SD Side: 87% ML: 82%
    KC Side: 13% ML: 18%

Anyway, not saying that I always win these situations, but my winning % is very good in these situations.

Dong