chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

New year and new beginning

New to this site. Hopefully can help you all out! Been in handicapping contest with this being my fourth year. First year I won it with 300 contestants. Last two years I started out going 0-3 for the first 2 weeks. i would make a comeback but not quite get there. Fade if you must but am decent in middle of the year.

JAX -3 With mike thomas speed, it should open the field up. Not sold on orton at qb; also with moreno dinged up.
    htn+1 As my daddy always said "If something appears to be to good it usually is!" Any other year giving less than a td would appear to be golden. With saturday not playing; this opens it up for htn d. Also owen daniels being back should be a major relief.

Cincy +5.5
    As a season ticket holder to the bengals; I probably jinxed them. Bengals should run down ne throat. Everyone thinks it should be a shootout but bengals have a great running game. Only thing that scares me is the lg.

chico2663

2-1 on season. see you next week

chico2663

week 2 here we go
    cleveland -3 I can't see kc being able to stop the run. seneca wallace is an upgrade at the qb position. Cleveland plays tough at home.
    tenn -5.5 When a team is down go ahead and kick them. Chris johnson will be running wild. Dennis dixon will be running for his life
    oakland -3.5 Talk about a jeckle and hyde team. When the good oakland shows up it's katie bar the door. St louis is just bad at this time.

These are my plays in the contest. Jinxed the bengals last week.Ran into a little statistic that I won't play.
    In the cincy-balt series the favorite is 9-1 in the series. Not giving it out seeing as i will be there. Play at your own disgression.(Sp)