TKAT
    TKAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nfl season thread

been winning decent coin for a few years now, so why not make a thread? i'm sure winning = replies and points and views, so lets see how it goes!

TKAT

1st thoughts on BUF/MIA:

Buffalo!...wait, BUFFALO? seriously? why is it that miami cant cover versus buf? add in a running back that has transformed that offence and i like it... BUF +3.0

TKAT

PIT!! what a trap by those sneaky bookies..no big ben? whatever will PIT do? oh wait...how about run the ball down that poor defenses throat...and then run some more...and i didnt know that no big ben made PIT's defense go to shit too...strange...oh and throw in that PIT is 6-0 in home openers since '03. SOLD!

PIT MONEYLINE!

TKAT

DET! gotta love what theyre doing in Detroit...gotta wonder what the hell that asshole martz is doing in chicago..how about the same thing he did in detroit: allow his qb's to get eaten alive...CHI led the league in sacks against in the preseason with 19...gross....throw an asshole qb that throws nothing but INT's and an old defense!

DET +6.5

TKAT

DEN! somebody want to tell me why JKV is favoured? is it because tebow is the backup qb? is it because everyone is picking denver to be awful? just like last year? when they werent all that awful? yes they have an asshole smug little bastard of a coach, but hes a genius...and he'll have them competing at the least...
    throw in the fact that denver is 9-1-1 against the spread as a road dog during weeks 1-4 last 11 games and im sold

DEN MONEYLINE

TKAT

CLE! wait CLEVELAND? ohhh they must be playing some bottom feeder with a mediocre young quarterback right? yup. the bucs havent been favoured since week 17 in 2008...so did kareem huggins Fantasy value spike get them the nod? how about a cleveland team that has an experience qb that needed a change in scenery? yup, i love the browns in this one...never thought i'd say that

CLE MONEYLINE

TKAT

GB! by a million...and the over! KOLB is a nobody...maybe shouldnt have traded mcnabb, when we dont have a bona fide replacement...and hes in his prime...and to your own division...i see lots of trends towards a cover and an over!

GB OVER +48.0

GB -3.0

TKAT

SF. cover easily...have a solid defense, and a solid running back...even if they have a bum qb that needs to show up or die this year...actually...its in his contract...death....sf is 9-3 ATS on the road in there division...sold

SF -3.0

TKAT

STL...simply put: ARZ sucks, and have no qb, and 1 reciever to cover, and a little fat guy at running back that gets yards and will fumble on command(try it) and a weak pass defense, and i straight up dont like there linebackers, not based on talent, just cuz i dont like them personally...on the flip side, STL has a billionaire rookie qb thats on fire, a great running back, and a more confident looking oline...see a few trends favouring an stl cover, and frankly im sold

STL +4.0

TKAT

DAL. easy. just too good. i dont care who of that contingent of 90 year old running backs that psycho puts in....lots of trends point to dallas both straight up and ATS...

DAL -3.5

TKAT

BAL! the jets are the most overrated team in the history of sporting events, ever. period. and that guy they have on defense that whines and loves himself will be exposed at some point this season, cuz he's a dud, and is as overrated as the team hes playing for...i dont care how fat there coach is, they suck. i bet baltimore runs it down there throat...and when they arent running, theyll pass to the like 7 1st string recievers they have. lets see you cover 7 1st string receivers revis. lets see you do it at once. dare you. oh and how about i compare that daytime soaps actor qb to joe flacco...thats the comparison.

BAL +2.0

TKAT

KC!KC!KC!KC! my chiefs are back baby! well almost back! how about an upset! on MNF! wait, when was the last time the chiefs were on MNF? or how about even television? even with that noodle armed qb signed to the worst contract ever, scott pioli just what the hell were you thinking...back on topic, the chargers will continue to suck with that idiot coach of theres, and the chiefs will be fired up...so im taking a chiefs win...last second field goal! cant wait!

KC +5.0

TKAT

HOU. how the hell does houston always suck, or atleast fly below expectations, yet play indy tough...every time...amazing...except now they look ready to compete...and indy was awful in preseason, and i hate to say it, but peyton looked, well old, and off...yes hes still amazing...but houston, at home, against indy...gotta like houston...

HOU +3.5

TKAT

the other 3 games i think are trickier...i put bets on CAR at +7.5 2 weeks ago, and ditto for NE when the line was way better...but now i think CIN can beat the +5.0 i see in spots...so i'll stay out of it...like the raiders, but also like tennesseeee...just dont know who is showing up for either
    Last edited by TKAT; 09-11-10 at 01:38 PM.