bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

pennington

the jets told him to accept 1 million dollars, or he will basicly be cut. i'm just wondering what team he will end up playing for.

who ever signs him, and if he can stay healthy is gonna get one hell of a bargin.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

If they are gonna cut him they you would think they either draft jay cutler or move up for leinart or young.

bigboydan

i think they will cut him, and will draft leinart.

i think washington would be a great place for pennington to play next season.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

I think the Jets have #4. texans, aints, titans, jets. I doubt leinart slips that far unless its a trade. skins become the fav in the east if they get penn no doubt. im sure gibbs would love working with penn.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Serious questions about Penny's arm. I think he seriously messed it up playing through injury a couple years back. It's just a matter of time before the whole world realizes it, if the majority of the NFL hasn't already.

Saints are getting Leinart, IMO. Texans should trade down off #1, but they probably won't and will take Bush. Titans sound like they'll take a QB, so either they try to pull a trade with Houston for Leinart or they take Young. That leaves the Jets maybe reaching to take Cutler, or trading down a half dozen picks hoping Culter is still available.

bigboydan

Texans is the wild card here. because, everything will depend on if they can restructure mcnair's contract.