hakrjak
    hakrjak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Football Jesus?

Hey Guys --

I was on here last season, and remembered a lot of people praising this Football Jesus guy in Las Vegas, so I went ahead and ordered some of his picks for this season. I was bummed to see a lot of negative posts on the guy since last year so I was a little confused... Are there any other current / past customers of his on here that want to drop me a line and let me know your experience?

I'm trying him out for a few weeks, not betting the farm -- so I can post a review once that's complete.

Thanks!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

service plays forum

hakrjak
    hakrjak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok, I'm done trying the guy out. Wasn't too impressed. He had a great week 1 where we went around 10-4, but then week 2 was worse than anything I had ever encountered just on my own... (The guy went 0-10, but he claimed to go 5-10... There were 5 bets he supposedly had since the summertime that all hit, with amazing lines that nobody could get now....)

So he might be OK, and have huge swings -- I dunno... but swings like that are too much for me to endure, so I'm going to pass on doing business with him ever again.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

i'm just now seeing this thread....he lies a lot.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

his free plays are his best plays... as r most cappers