alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Nfl week 1 ml dogs

I'm taking the following dogs to win week 1 SU

Texans- Finally have a running game and they are way overdue to beat Indy
    Bowns- This one is at worst a coin flip... Harrison should have a huge game
    Lions- I think they will easily be a top 10 offense and could upset the Bears week 1
    Ravens- Jets are only favored cuz of homefield advantage... Revis is rusty

TiTlist
    TiTlist's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like browns and maybe ravens. i would take the points w/ detroit or better yet the over

alex81

Intesresting how Houston went from +3 to +1... A lot of sharp money here... Also $ on Ravens as the line dropped from +3 to +1.5

Banks84
    Banks84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Miami San Fran and Green Bay should all win this weeks games

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Like the Browns too, as a TB fan I not sure this team is ready yet and Cle should be fine Delhomme may not be great but hes better than the Giant turd sandwich of Anderson/Quinn they had last year - and with Harrison as the starting running back they won there last 3 games.

Not sure why everyone loves Houston so much, we've been banging the This is Houston year for a couple now - And i dont like picking against Indy who've lost 6 meaningful regular season games in the last three years.

Like the Ravens too, the Jets are overrated this year, Not sold on Sanchez and not so sure they can easily replace TJ's 1400yrd 14tds from last year.

I could see the Lions but not so sure alot depends on if the Oline gells, and Culter is a crap-shoot, he may pass for 400yrds and 4 TDs. but then again he may toss 4ints.

alex81

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    Like the Browns too, as a TB fan I not sure this team is ready yet and Cle should be fine Delhomme may not be great but hes better than the Giant turd sandwich of Anderson/Quinn they had last year - and with Harrison as the starting running back they won there last 3 games.

Not sure why everyone loves Houston so much, we've been banging the This is Houston year for a couple now - And i dont like picking against Indy who've lost 6 meaningful regular season games in the last three years.

Like the Ravens too, the Jets are overrated this year, Not sold on Sanchez and not so sure they can easily replace TJ's 1400yrd 14tds from last year.

I could see the Lions but not so sure alot depends on if the Oline gells, and Culter is a crap-shoot, he may pass for 400yrds and 4 TDs. but then again he may toss 4ints.
    Very good post... Very good points. $ will definitely be flying in both directions for Indy/Houston and this is obviously a game that can go either way... This and GB/Philly will be the best games Sunday. Lions have a legit chance to take it, definite value at +250 ML. It's too bad that there's only 3 4pm games on Sunday. I am on GB -3, not too sure about the other 2... Any thoughts?

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like St. Louis ML vs. Arizona and, if I can develop the testicle fortitude, KC ML at home vs. SD

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

I like the Panthers ML, they beat down the Giants 41-9 in their last game at the old Meadowlands, and they're going to dominate them again in the Giants 1st game at the new stadium

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Agree on all 4

alex81

I think just for fun I'm gonna do a nice $5 ml parlay... Texans, Browns, Lions, Ravens, Chiefs, Rams, Panthers

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Quote Originally Posted by alex81 View Post
    I think just for fun I'm gonna do a nice $5 ml parlay... Texans, Browns, Lions, Ravens, Chiefs, Rams, Panthers

If it hits its the most incredible parlay in history

ijenpo
    ijenpo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3536

Good chance:
    Texans
    Browns
    Ravens
    Rams
    Chiefs
    Questionable:
    Panthers