Shahbucks
    Shahbucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

I know it's early but....

Cardinals -3.5 @ Rams

I have yet to even look at the NFL schedule but why the hell is this line so low? Arizona still has play makers on offense last time I checked. Can anyone explain this?

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Arizona will be terrible this year, Derek Anderson is a total stiff, and will cost them games on a repeated basis.

I think there's a reasonable chance that ST Louis finishes with a better record than Arizona this year.

Anderson is far and way the worst starter in the NFL. and that fact alone makes Arizona immeasurably worse.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

cuz st louis will probly win this game, bradford lookn real good so far

Addicted2Action
    Addicted2Action's Avatar Become A Pro!

like has already been said, zona is in for some serious problems this year and Bradford has looked great in his last 2 preseason games, honestly i gotta have more points to bet the Lambs against anyone but feel like under should be a solid play with both teams leaning on there run games heavily.....

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Upset Alert: RAMS ML vs Cardinals

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    Arizona will be terrible this year, Derek Anderson is a total stiff, and will cost them games on a repeated basis.

I think there's a reasonable chance that ST Louis finishes with a better record than Arizona this year.

Anderson is far and way the worst starter in the NFL. and that fact alone makes Arizona immeasurably worse.
    DA isn't even the worst starter in that GAME. Plus you could easily name 5 starters that are worse.