Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

How many posters are planning to do a season-long NFL thread??

I'm predicting an unprecedented number! It's gonna be hard to maneuver in this place!

I know I'm pumped to try and have a great year, so def gonna give it a go! Worst that happens is you're still batting .500 or below well into the season and you let the thread die, so what?

Can't wait for September 9 !!!!

Best of Luck to all who take on the challenge!

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

everyone left you hanging lol. i plan on having a season long thread, although I don't expect many to tail me, i'm still a small fry haha. but i'll be on top when it's all said and done.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I was gonna start one myself. Prob do a CFB one as well. There's small fries, and I'm like a microscopic fly, but it'll help me keep track of good/bad patterns anyway.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I will be picking every game this year and will be higher than 55%. Laugh it up but you just wait and see.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    I was gonna start one myself. Prob do a CFB one as well. There's small fries, and I'm like a microscopic fly, but it'll help me keep track of good/bad patterns anyway.

one would hope everyones objective on here is to become a better handicapper and even more so, MAKE MONEY. Although its not always the case, keeping a running tally of your plays should only help you in the long run.

BOL with the season

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just opened mine in the ncaaf forum, I want the mods to duplicate it in the NFL forum