fotzan
    fotzan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
    I don't see the modifications..

Anyways here is the thread with the records in the past 12 years and the pdf of the system:
    SBR Forum > Handicapping, Picks & Games > NFL Handicapping > John Morrison NFL system 2010
    The link does not work
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 10:06 AM. Reason: link does not work

fotzan

Quote Originally Posted by bauerranch View Post
    Good luck in finding JM or John Morrison- some people say that is not his real name?? and he wont reply to emails
    I don't know if this is his real names but I think he does reply! He did to me...And it was not a automatic message...However It was short. I asked him if I should play the B bet Milwaukee @ Lakers....and he said : Yes you should play this but do'nt forget to buy 3 points.

fotzan

Could anyone upload a spread or an xls file or a document that describes the series according to John Morrison? I am a Greek Living in Greece and I don't have any idea how I am supposed to follow John Morisson's betting system in NFL....I cannot get the point what does "runs" or ATS

Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

Fotzan, the Morrison NFL system is now finished for this season. Look out for "Morrison NFL" in Sep 2011, when we start again. In the meantime, research how the sport is played and how you can bet on it. The NFL is now in the "post-season" play-offs leading up to the Superbowl, with another 5 weekends of games on the boards. Use google to find out how to bet and understand terminology

Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

Oh, and yes, there is someone operating on the internet as "John Morrison", but its only a screen name. You will get answers to questions like the one you asked, but when it goes wrong there will not be any answers to difficult questions.

fotzan

ok Thanks for the answers I will try it at next autumn....Thank you again for your patience...

First ... 12131415