JoshDaniels
    JoshDaniels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

New to Site.... 2* NFLX Play

2* Miami Dolphins -1.5
    scale of plays 1-5*
    Miami Dolphins -1.5.......This is the 3rd and most important preseason game for both teams tonight. The Falcons were bad last week only scoring 10 against a New England team that gave up 36 against St. Louis last night, and 20 was in the 1st half against the Patroits #1's. Atlanta has struggled to pass the ball this preseaon with Matt Ryan only having a passer rating of 74.5. While the running game has been their this season so far for Atlanta 3.19 yards a rush (for all the backs, 5.1 for Turner) Miami looks to load up tonight in a bad weather raining game to stop the running game. Miami has been very simple not showing very much this preseaon but that all is out the window tonight. Look for the "wild cat" to be in full affect tonight giving Ricky Williams (4.3 yards a touch) and Ronnie Brown (4 yards a touch) plenty of chances to find lanes to move up and down the field. This will open up throwing lanes for Chad Henning who is playing in mid season form already with 6.8 yards a attempt, 2-0 TD to INT ratio, and a passer rating of 110.4. Miami has won 9 straight preseason games going into tonight, I look for 10 to be tonight. Take this Fish laying the 1.5

JD

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I like Falcons. I think fact that they were so bad last week is a positive for tonight, and I disagree that Dolphins will dust off all their tricks. Yes, starters will play longer, but offense should be fairly vanilla, just like most preseason games.