10* OAKLAND + 25

9* MILW + 110

9* TOR + 30

8* ARIZ + 55

8* WASH + 100

gl

nflwins
    nflwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can i ask something if you rate your plays and one is a 10 star,,,,why have a 5 star.......does that mean it only has half the % of covering. I dont understand rating a game is it a winner or a loser...... And if it is not has good has a 10 star why play it....... If i go 1 -7 and the 1 winnner is a 25 star and the 7 loser's are 2 star am i up 23 stars.......so you can lose more game % but have more stars...kinda like lucky charms......with the moons and the stars and dont forget pink hearts,,,,,,ah the star system........i can hardly wait when i have a 1000 star game i never have had a star on my games....i want stars too.......

SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nflwins View Post
    Can i ask something if you rate your plays and one is a 10 star,,,,why have a 5 star.......does that mean it only has half the % of covering. I dont understand rating a game is it a winner or a loser...... And if it is not has good has a 10 star why play it....... If i go 1 -7 and the 1 winnner is a 25 star and the 7 loser's are 2 star am i up 23 stars.......so you can lose more game % but have more stars...kinda like lucky charms......with the moons and the stars and dont forget pink hearts,,,,,,ah the star system........i can hardly wait when i have a 1000 star game i never have had a star on my games....i want stars too.......

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by nflwins View Post

cause my rankings are from 1 - 20 units

I dont post more than 20 units

Im not ike these clowns that go 3-13 for - 95 units and then play a 100 unit play the next day to get even

Other than that .. I can cap my ass off and can pick winners...why leave winners on the table ?

Consider ( just to throw easy # 's that u can comprehend)

i play $ 1000 on my 10* and 500 on my 5*

whats so cinfusing about that ?

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

Took Detroit 1st half +2

nflwins
    nflwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well i guess if you make money thats agood thing what ever works for you my man,,,i was just joking with you i wiss you well in any way you can beat the book.....getting the $$$is what is all about