nflwins
    nflwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Second Half pro fotball system

Over the years more money has been made for myself betting 2nd half football then any other wager... One system that's a great money maker is what i call the 2 to 1 ratio.....a few years back i was logging every play from every game from nfl .com stats I start noticing a pattern when teams were covering 2nd halfs.When ever a team has a 2 to 1 ratio on running plays from passing plays and has the lead AT THE HALF this makes a great 2nd half bet for that team ........see i think when teams pass to get a head it does not tell us about the line play but if a team has rushed the ball twice has much in plays OVER PASSING PLAYS not yardage but plays and is leading they are controlling the line of scrimage YOU WILL SEE THIS IS A MONEY MAKER. AND IS ONE OF MY SYSTEMS THAT HITS A GREAT %

nflwins

And please no remarks on my spelling it sucks

balman
    balman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1451

did u ever look at heavy Favs +7 or more, leading 1st to also win and cover 2nd half... i only looked at it for 2009 and it looked like a 70% play... i dont have a database going further back would be interested in seeing if that play works?

nflwins

all numbers were done for a 5 year period winning at half losing at half if you were chalk from the start and were down at half.if you were a dog by all numbers and up or down we found nothing that looked even close to the 2-1 ratio in plays rushing to passing that covered the spread with %has good a the 2-1 ratio actually the play your talking about is only 52 % for a 3 year period and 50.6 % for a 5 year period nothing we want to play last year was just a fluke i would stay away from that stat each year one of the nubers will cover for awhile but the adjust to numbers.they can not adjust to the plays rushing from passing.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Thanks for the info .

Quake
    Quake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

very interesting! Thanks!

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I believe this is the College Bowl System.

bert
    bert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1429

Great way to destroy a system is to POST IT for hundreds to see. IMHO

nflwins

you think linesmakers are looking at this post you nuts,,,,,,,,i have told this to jimmy vaccaro and other lines makers they said great find,,,,,,,,,there computer set there line then any injuries they might hedge,,,,but i can scream this system to the moon and it will still pay out every week ,,,,,what are you i spy,,,,,,,,,the game is in the vault next to the big monkey by the bay at 3:15 go there i will hide the secret 2nd half system inside the monkey's eyeball if i am late wait for me if i dont show up just sit and wait and wait and wait,,,,,till there is no more football and we need a basketball system.till then tell agent 99 i want to rap her legs around me,,,,

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

mark this thread

balman
    balman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1451

Quote Originally Posted by nflwins View Post
    all numbers were done for a 5 year period winning at half losing at half if you were chalk from the start and were down at half.if you were a dog by all numbers and up or down we found nothing that looked even close to the 2-1 ratio in plays rushing to passing that covered the spread with %has good a the 2-1 ratio actually the play your talking about is only 52 % for a 3 year period and 50.6 % for a 5 year period nothing we want to play last year was just a fluke i would stay away from that stat each year one of the nubers will cover for awhile but the adjust to numbers.they can not adjust to the plays rushing from passing.

thanks... good stuff