nflwins
    nflwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL SYSTEM that hits over 70 %

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Here is a system thats hits over 70 % in the nfl since 1990 to the present any team coming off a win with a better 3rd down conversion has a favorite playing at home againts a team with a record better then 500 bet the home team. System hits over 70 % you want to play the home team, if the team is double digit fav it is 19-0 ats and 19-0 over the total...THIS IS ONE OF MY SYSTEMS I HAVE OVER 80 SYSTEMS THAT MAKE MONEY IN COLLEGE AND PRO FOOTBALL.[/COLOR]

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Ah, so THIS is why you think it's possible for someone to hit 70% over a respectable amount of volume... lmao

Did you know that teams with darker colored jerseys playing at a neutral site to the east of the mississippi river on any day besides sunday (mon, sat, thurs) are 93% to cover the spread when favored by 5.5 to 8.5 since 1987?

nflwins

I guess that system is to much for your brain jcubs I GUESS THE CUBS THING FINALLY GOT TO HIS BRAIN, I dont blame you anyone to put up j cubs is a man that has no clue whats going on......keep rooting for those cubbies maybe they will score in a inning soon.

Augustus
    Augustus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Quote Originally Posted by jcubs55 View Post
    Ah, so THIS is why you think it's possible for someone to hit 70% over a respectable amount of volume... lmao

Did you know that teams with darker colored jerseys playing at a neutral site to the east of the mississippi river on any day besides sunday (mon, sat, thurs) are 93% to cover the spread when favored by 5.5 to 8.5 since 1987?

nflwins

AUGUSTUS I HOPE YOU HAVE AJOB,,,,,BECAUSE HAS A COMEDIAN YOU SUCK,,,,,,,george sala does not know what he is talking about i have made a living from betting systems ask the card counters in vegas and atlantic city who raked in millions counting cards... a system in roulette also made millions.. systems make money if you know what system to bet.

officepoolguy
    officepoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

That is NOT a system it is a trend.
    In over 20 years it has happened only 19 times ....come on dude if you are going to play one game every year you should be 100% not 70%. No wonder you need 80 trends to make any money.

Here is the deal...If I play only 1 game a year I guarantee I hit 100% and if I don't you can get your money back... so send me those clients.
    Last edited by officepoolguy; 08-19-10 at 09:40 PM.

MikeZaW
    MikeZaW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I'll just say... Good Luck.

ctbet
    ctbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with that

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

WTF?

You ask for a capper that hits over 70% for your big baller clients........and then you post a system that hits over 70%???

You should be banned from SBR forever........

BANNED.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

maybe he is "his big baller client"

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

wtf , he asked for 70% systems just so he could show a trend ??? a once a year trend ???

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

Quote Originally Posted by SmackdownV View Post
    WTF? You ask for a capper that hits over 70% for your big baller clients........and then you post a system that hits over 70%??? You should be banned from SBR forever........ BANNED.

SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434's Avatar Become A Pro!

frankbettor
    frankbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Statistically irrelevant and certainly not correlated. Try again.

nflwins

first of all can anyone here read the system i posted wins everyyear,,,,,,,,,it just happens that 19 times in that situation when it was double digits it was 19-0ats and 19-0 over but all the other lines when fav......hit over 70 %each year since 1990 there have been 181 games with 139 covering the spread you do the math..........when a team is coming off win and playing at home and is favorite with a better 3rd down conversion and the away team has arecord over 500 play the home favorite. since 1990 there have been 211 games that come into this factor out of it 174 games covered.... 5 ties... and 37 losers out of the ones that were double digit favorites 19-0 ats and 19-0 over in the same game for a nice parlay. it averages to about 7 plays a year that is only one of my systems i will post another system friday.

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by nflwins View Post
    first of all can anyone here read the system i posted wins everyyear,,,,,,,,,it just happens that 19 times in that situation when it was double digits it was 19-0ats and 19-0 over but all the other lines when fav......hit over 70 %each year since 1990 there have been 181 games with 139 covering the spread you do the math..........when a team is coming off win and playing at home and is favorite with a better 3rd down conversion and the away team has arecord over 500 play the home favorite. since 1990 there have been 211 games that come into this factor out of it 174 games covered.... 5 ties... and 37 losers out of the ones that were double digit favorites 19-0 ats and 19-0 over in the same game for a nice parlay. it averages to about 7 plays a year that is only one of my systems i will post another system friday.
    I was just ******* with you man.

But really.....if you already have a 70 percent system then go make that money from the big ballers on your own.

Live the dream for all of us big fella!

nflwins

There not enough games for clients that want 5 games week the system is great but there is only 7 or 8 games ayear in that scenario . The other sytems are rolling systems on what happened the week or weeks prior that need my constant updating see i know what to do i just want someone else to do it i have been doing this for along time it like going on adiet when i was uyoung and needed to drop aquick 20 25 pounds it was easy bot now it not has easy why age my friend age.....beating this game we call betting is hard real hard you know this can i beat the game yes have i yes each year it seem sto get more complex with personal change and betting groups hitting the line so fast when it comes out the real number on the game you want to bet is gone so then your forced to tease then you need 2 teams instead of just one great one a week clients wont bet early some will but most call me 30 min to post time and say ok where's the winner thats why i was looking for a capper..... But evertime i think i am out they bring me back in. I love pacino.the truth i am tired of playing babysitter to all of the players that ask me the same thing over and over whats the final score they ask me like i am areal pyschic.true once aguy ask me can you tell me evry play they are going to run......one guy ask me can i change the score after the game was over... I swear .me and my wife laughed so hard i said what.... He said you know people do something,,,,,,one guy ask me why did he fumble at the goal line i said because i told him too...he said oh i see....there all crazy.