pinnacle212
    pinnacle212's Avatar Become A Pro!

PUP List

I have highlighted the key words. I would like to get a list of notable players on the PUP. NOTABLE They may influence a persons wager. Not the waterboy.

Physically Unable to Perform is the term for a rule in the nfl which allows teams to designate players as "Physically Unable to Perform" or "PUP". Once they are designated as such, they are prohibited from practicing with the team. They can, however, rehabilitate and participate in team meetings. If a player begins training camp on the PUP list, they can be moved to the active roster at any time, even after one practice. A player is not allowed to be placed on the PUP list if they start training camp on the active roster.
    A player who begins the regular season on the PUP list must sit out his team's first six games. After that point, a team has three weeks to start having the player practice; once the player begins practicing, the team has another three weeks to put the player on the active roster. If the player is not activated by that time, or if he does not begin practicing within that three week window, he must remain on the PUP list for the remainder of the season.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 11:02 AM.

pinnacle212
    pinnacle212's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baltimore Ravens:
    Terrence Cody: Fatness and Laziness
    Walt Harris: Out of shape

Ed Reed: Contract dispute. I mean injury