area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Won big money on the Giants.. Did you?

I won over 5 figures on my giants bets for the first half and the game......

Just wanted to say congrats to everyone who took my advice on my Game of the Year Super Bowl lock on the giants as posted in the Best Bets super bowl thread, or if you had the G-MEN to begin with.

I'm officially going to take a break from betting until baseball season starts and am going to enjoy my winnings from my best NFL playoff season ever... Me and my girl are taking a vacation to Hawaii and will be attending the pro bowl as well..

Congrats to the G-MEN, giants fans, and giants bettors..
    Eli Manning is the f*ckin MAN!!!! CYA guys when baseball starts

GAmember
    GAmember's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, I didn't win 5 figures, but I did deposit and bet 200 dollars and made some good bets on Giant's +7 and under 36 1/2 points for total and my account went from 0.00 at kickoff to 1,092.00 at the end of the game. I am very happy. Congrats to you and your girl. Enjoy your vacation. My girl and I are going to UFC 82- that event is the same as Hawaii to me..
    Congrats!

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GAmember View Post
    Well, I didn't win 5 figures, but I did deposit and bet 200 dollars and made some good bets on Giant's +7 and under 36 1/2 points for total and my account went from 0.00 at kickoff to 1,092.00 at the end of the game. I am very happy. Congrats to you and your girl. Enjoy your vacation. My girl and I are going to UFC 82- that event is the same as Hawaii to me..
    Congrats!
    Thanks and congrats on your super bowl wins as well. I'm a UFC fan also and will be watching UFC 82 on PPV. No bets for me though. I'm done betting until baseball season starts. gonna enjoy my winnings. BOL to you