moneyline
    moneyline's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants +3 1/2 for +250 ...

What d y'all think about this spread, as opposed to taking the 12 for -105 or trying for the miracle money line at +325 at betonline???

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

pats winning by a fg or less...id probably just stick to taking the 12...

im going giants in the under

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I HATE that bet. Pats win by at least 7. If you like Giants and want a proposition bet at big + odds, look for a +7.5.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I HATE that bet. Pats win by at least 7. If you like Giants and want a proposition bet at big + odds, look for a +7.5.
    Complete agreement. Most likely way in which Pats win by 3 (again) is if this baby goes into OT (not likely), in which case you might as well take the "Will their be an OT?" prop at +700. Otherwise, snag the giants ML or +7.5.

moneyline
    moneyline's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know y'all didn't like it, but this bet ended up OK in the end ... and if the Pats had kicked a FG instead of finding Moss open for the TD, I was in range for the 3 points to mean something ... gave me a bit of comfort, at least for awhile ...

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, nice play bro.

GAmember
    GAmember's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I saw this post and this was that one that convinced me to take giants @ +7 1/2. I also grabbed under 36 1/2. My bank account went from o.oo at kickoff to 1,092.00 at the whistle. Thanks you man! I apprecaite it!