mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Derek Anderson for the 1rst and a 3rd?

scout.com doesnt think anyone will be willing to pay that price. i really dont see why the browns are in a rush to move the kid, but i guess they quinn era will start in 08.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    scout.com doesnt think anyone will be willing to pay that price. i really dont see why the browns are in a rush to move the kid, but i guess they quinn era will start in 08.
    This is why the Browns are a bunch of f*ckin' losers...

They should trade Brady Quinn not DA and rebuild that sh*tty D...

Born losers!

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I'd rather see them move Quinn (for Cle and Anderson's sake). QBs rarely get better when they move along, that's why no one will pay that price. I bet Quinn could fetch a 1st and a 3rd. He's shown enough and he's still young enough to move into a new system. It's harder for veterans to move somewhere and make an impact - let alone right away.

By trading for Quinn, you still have a year or 2 of leeway to mold him. Anderson is who is going to be, more or less.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    I'd rather see them move Quinn (for Cle and Anderson's sake). QBs rarely get better when they move along, that's why no one will pay that price. I bet Quinn could fetch a 1st and a 3rd. He's shown enough and he's still young enough to move into a new system. It's harder for veterans to move somewhere and make an impact - let alone right away.

By trading for Quinn, you still have a year or 2 of leeway to mold him. Anderson is who is going to be, more or less.
    agreed.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

They must know more about DA then we do, because this doesn't make much sense. I mean the organization would not do something like this to put a playoff calibar team back into a rebuilding stage with a new QB. Quinn is nothin special IMO.