jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the love of God, I am begging you to take the under.. There is no way the Giants will score consistently in the cold weather, and with the GB Packers playing a relatively tough Giants Defensel, this game aprorpiately belongs on the UNDER.

Save yourself money because I GUARANTEE you this game stays under the posted total.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    I fukkin love the under this week. had the over last week in the GB game but this week under is the play. line has dropped 2 points since I played it as well.
    You are 100 % correct

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

down to 39.5. Man it is getting tempting.

raiders72002
    raiders72002's Avatar Become A Pro!

DrunkenLully- I hope that you weren't looking at the wrong games. Both those cold games had totals under 39.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by RageWizard View Post
    I just checked the line again and it is -7/40 (Pinny) if you take the break down score that is Pack 23.5 Giants 16.5. I think the pack makes it to at least 24 and probably 34 because the Giant secondary is banged up and the Farve is throwing the short passes and letting his receivers pick up the YAC. I'm sure that the pack receivers are used to a fastball from Farve by now. I don't see Green Bay being able to run the ball.
    Does anyone have the stats on Eli's record in the cold under 32 degrees? The only game that I saw where the giants won in cold weather is the game in Buffalo. In that game Eli was really a non-factor, it was the running game and the defense that carried the day for the G-Men. If the wind is blowing hard, this has to favor the pack with the short passing game and the Giants have already shown that they can't handle the wind from an earlier game against Washington where the receivers were dropping the ball and Eli could not get the ball there half of the time.

I think that the final score will be 34-20 so it is the Pack and the over. I already placed these wagers straight up and parlayed together. The only concern for me is if it is blisteringly cold with high winds, then I will go the other way with a late under play to cover my straight over and my parlay play.

Trust me, after playing in canada I can tell you no matter how good a receiver you are and how used to your qb you are that when the weather is 10 degrees your hands are bricks and the qb is throwing a brick. There won't be as much of a short passing game available as you might think. This game is going under barring turnovers in the red zone.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Over won.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Over won.
    Yes it did

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72002 View Post
    DrunkenLully- I hope that you weren't looking at the wrong games. Both those cold games had totals under 39.
    You're telling me that Fouts' Chargers vs Anderson's Bengals had a gametime total of less than 39? Can anybody verify that? While possible, I find it extremely hard to believe.

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Over won.
    ...and so did my under which I grabbed the second it hit 44 last Sunday.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17831

I lost my ass on the Pack but hit the over. -20 degrees, do not be scared.

First 12