Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about those Cowboys.

Sorry but I just had to make this post. I will start off by saying that I was just sick and tired of people saying half way through the season that the Cowboys were going to the super Bowl. Ya not this year.

I will also say this. As you can see I'm a Packer fan. I will admit right now that I don't even want to say that the Packers will go to the Super Bowl. I think they should beat the Giants next week, but it's not going to be a given.

I mainly just wanted to mock all the Cowboy fans, and anybody that said the Cowboys were a lock for the Super Bowl.

So I'm done with my soapbox rant. Go ahead and reply with all the hate speech, or with all the agreements. I'm looking forward to reading them.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Cowboys have not won a playoff game since 1996, and first #1 seed to lose in the divisional playoff round since they went to the current NFL playoff format.

Bring back Jimmy Johnson

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a packers fan too, mostly because of Bret Favre. I been a fan of him for many many many years. I love the guy. One of my favorite NFL Qb's

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9422

How about Jerry Jones right next to Wade Phillips in the final minute? No wonder Parcells left that place. Jones is a first-rate dickhead. Get away from your coach.

And I'm no Wade Phillips fan. Now 0-4 in the playoffs.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

5 superbowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see that it didn't really bother anybody else that the Cowboys were suppose to go to the Bowl this year, and came up short.

That and I just wanted to bump up this thread again. I'm still waiting for the Dallas fans to say something smart on here other than 5 superbowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    5 superbowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers, too. And they were also out of the playoffs in their first round. So much in common, so little time ...

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i love the
    "the best team lost" comment

thats classic

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasha7 View Post
    I see that it didn't really bother anybody else that the Cowboys were suppose to go to the Bowl this year, and came up short.

That and I just wanted to bump up this thread again. I'm still waiting for the Dallas fans to say something smart on here other than 5 superbowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's why I(unlike some people on here) never said they were a lock or anything. There is no such thing. Anything can happen so you won't here anything smart from me. They were an up and down team and they were down when they should have been up. I heard a coach say one time that a team is never as bad as the worst game but they are not as good as their best game either. Maybe the Cowboys got a little too much credit early on that wasn't warranted.

By the way, I'm pulling for Favre and the Packers to win it all.

Cee
    Cee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    That's why I(unlike some people on here) never said they were a lock or anything. There is no such thing. Anything can happen so you won't here anything smart from me. They were an up and down team and they were down when they should have been up. I heard a coach say one time that a team is never as bad as the worst game but they are not as good as their best game either. Maybe the Cowboys got a little too much credit early on that wasn't warranted.

By the way, I'm pulling for Favre and the Packers to win it all.
    Go pack go