curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should have all listened to Jeffries....BET THE BANK GIANTS BABY

Sorry, couldn't resist. How can you resist a strategy that calls for betting your entire bank every week?

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

im def going to bet my bank every play he ever posts now because he is the man and god, for sure

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now c'mon must we have sarcasm folks? Don't hate the playa, hate the game... After all that's what all ya'll folks lost on when you took Tampa Bay and Dallas..

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

so gb blows out giants

and pats barely get by san diego --------- then brady blows out favre , while all the hypes says favre got stop pats perfect season before he retires !!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Now c'mon must we have sarcasm folks? Don't hate the playa, hate the game... After all that's what all ya'll folks lost on when you took Tampa Bay and Dallas..

jeffries

I'm still taking Favre and the Packers to win the superbowl

curious

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    I'm on your side dude. and I like that you are having fun with this. Too many people on here take things too seriously.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I'm on your side dude. and I like that you are having fun with this. Too many people on here take things too seriously.
    Yea, I'm aware, like this numbnuts Dark Horse whos like crying his heart out because he layed to many units on Dallas to win and he's moping because the Giants victory held up and he can't stand the fact I was on the opposite side of his betting action.. Go cry somewheres else Dark Horse. NFL Betting for you just won't hold up, not against me little man.

jerseydave77
    jerseydave77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2926

Hit nicely on the Giants to cap a highly profitable week. Hit the spread and ML but missed on the over (which I only played lightly anyway).

I thought this would be shootout but the Giants D played a great game. Romo was rattled the entire 4th quarter as the pass rush came to life.

Huge win in a great game. I like the way they stack up against the Packers provided the weather is clear. It is one thing to beat the Bills in snow and another to beat the Packers. We will see.

Good Luck.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydave77 View Post
    Hit nicely on the Giants to cap a highly profitable week. Hit the spread and ML but missed on the over (which I only played lightly anyway).

I thought this would be shootout but the Giants D played a great game. Romo was rattled the entire 4th quarter as the pass rush came to life.

Huge win in a great game. I like the way they stack up against the Packers provided the weather is clear. It is one thing to beat the Bills in snow and another to beat the Packers. We will see.

Good Luck.
    What I couldn't understand about Dallas, when a defense is blowing by the offensive front line so far back into the backfield that they have to reverse field to get to the Quarterback, the offense can beat them using draw plays, laterals, quarterback keeps...well there are several ways to beat that kind of rush. But, play after play Romo just ran out of the pocket until he got hammered. Here's an idea Dallas offensive coordinator, change the offensive plays to match WHAT THE DEFENSE IS ACTUALLY DOING. Has Romo ever heard of calling a freaking audible?