greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its All About Favre In Super Bowl!!!

what a GREAT WAY TO SEND FAVRE TO THE SUPER BOWL THEN BY NOT HAVING TO PLAY DALLAS _________ NICE SET UP!!!!!!!!!! THEY FOOLED ME BUT GREEN BAY STILL AINT GONNA BEAT PATS THE PATS WILL BE UNDEAFEATED < I CAN HEAR ALL THE HYPE ALREADY NEW ENGLAND OVER GREEN BAY IN SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got fooled !!!!!!!!!!1 so GRREEN BAY BEATS GINTS AND PATS BARELY BEAT SAN DIEGO

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually initially layed my money on Green Bay to win the superbowl before the Season even started... Still hanging around there

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

That Feature will be a nice lump sum.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I was impressed with Favre this weekend. The guy is playing to go out on top. You can see him trying to write the storybook ending. I have a friend who moved out to Chicago for work, and he took the trek up to Lambeau for the game this weekend. He said Favre was on the sidelines trying to rally the troops, yelling at the defense to stop them. Screaming at Ryan Grant to keep his head in the game, etc.. Not to mention, that gutsy falling down throw he made. Pretty amazing weekend for an old man. lol.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

The NFL will probably do its best to ensure a Favre v. Brady superbowl, and who could blame them? The ratings would be phenomenal. Who wouldn't want to see a legend who is hoping to retire on top versus a young QB who is seeking perfection? The ratings will be huge. I will make my biggest bet of the season on a GB/NE parlay on the ML this weekend.